Video: Lady GaGa Declares Melanie Is Her Favorite on 'SYTYCD'
Melanie Moore of "So You Think You Can Dance" is officially getting support from at least one A-list celebrity. Her performance on Tuesday, July 26 has smitten Lady GaGa that the "Judas" songstress admitted the 19-year-old contestant is her favorite on the competition.
"I would hire you tomorrow to dance on my tour all around the world," so said the "Born This Way" hitmaker, who served as a guest judge on this week's "SYTYCD", after watching Melanie's routine with returning contestant Neil Haskell. She went on gushing, "There is something so athletic and so passionate and so beautiful, and you're such a star."
GaGa also got emotional when she watched Marko Germar and Allison Holker's dance, which was set to Jeff Buckley's "I Know It's Over". Shedding tears during her commentary, she revealed that she regrets some things she did when she was younger and she felt every moment of that in his dance.
In this top 8 performance episode, the finalists danced with the all-stars before they were paired with fellow contestants. Beside GaGa, Rob Marshall who is well known for directing musical film "Nine" also joined the judging panel.
On Wednesday, July 27, GaGa is set to perform on "SYTYCD" result show in addition to being billed to appear on talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
Lady GaGa on Melanie and Neil's dance:
Lady GaGa on Marko and Allison's dance:
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics