Video: Lady GaGa Declares Melanie Is Her Favorite on 'SYTYCD'
Melanie Moore of "So You Think You Can Dance" is officially getting support from at least one A-list celebrity. Her performance on Tuesday, July 26 has smitten Lady GaGa that the "Judas" songstress admitted the 19-year-old contestant is her favorite on the competition.
"I would hire you tomorrow to dance on my tour all around the world," so said the "Born This Way" hitmaker, who served as a guest judge on this week's "SYTYCD", after watching Melanie's routine with returning contestant Neil Haskell. She went on gushing, "There is something so athletic and so passionate and so beautiful, and you're such a star."
GaGa also got emotional when she watched Marko Germar and Allison Holker's dance, which was set to Jeff Buckley's "I Know It's Over". Shedding tears during her commentary, she revealed that she regrets some things she did when she was younger and she felt every moment of that in his dance.
In this top 8 performance episode, the finalists danced with the all-stars before they were paired with fellow contestants. Beside GaGa, Rob Marshall who is well known for directing musical film "Nine" also joined the judging panel.
On Wednesday, July 27, GaGa is set to perform on "SYTYCD" result show in addition to being billed to appear on talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
Lady GaGa on Melanie and Neil's dance:
Lady GaGa on Marko and Allison's dance:
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik