Video: Lady GaGa Declares Melanie Is Her Favorite on 'SYTYCD'
Melanie Moore of "So You Think You Can Dance" is officially getting support from at least one A-list celebrity. Her performance on Tuesday, July 26 has smitten Lady GaGa that the "Judas" songstress admitted the 19-year-old contestant is her favorite on the competition.
"I would hire you tomorrow to dance on my tour all around the world," so said the "Born This Way" hitmaker, who served as a guest judge on this week's "SYTYCD", after watching Melanie's routine with returning contestant Neil Haskell. She went on gushing, "There is something so athletic and so passionate and so beautiful, and you're such a star."
GaGa also got emotional when she watched Marko Germar and Allison Holker's dance, which was set to Jeff Buckley's "I Know It's Over". Shedding tears during her commentary, she revealed that she regrets some things she did when she was younger and she felt every moment of that in his dance.
In this top 8 performance episode, the finalists danced with the all-stars before they were paired with fellow contestants. Beside GaGa, Rob Marshall who is well known for directing musical film "Nine" also joined the judging panel.
On Wednesday, July 27, GaGa is set to perform on "SYTYCD" result show in addition to being billed to appear on talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
Lady GaGa on Melanie and Neil's dance:
Lady GaGa on Marko and Allison's dance:
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'