'The Avengers' Will Feature Less Muscular Hulk
Marvel's head Kevin Feige dished on details of Hulk's physique just a few days after an official concept art poster which teases how the humanoid monster will look like in "The Avengers" was unleashed. In an interview with LA Times recently, the studio's boss said that after all these years, the green goliath might change a bit when he appears in the superhero-studded movie.
"The image we released is a very good representation of what [the Hulk is] going to look like. Hulk is Hulk. We're not going to reinvent the wheel," he said. "He'll be about the same size he was in 'The Incredible Hulk' [which was about 9 feet tall] or maybe a little bit smaller. His muscles won't be quite as cut. We figure he's been the Hulk now for a few years and [his physique is changing]."
He, however, stressed, "The most important thing is that face." He elaborated, "As you can already see in that concept painting, it is - more than any Hulk that's ever been done in live action - a Hulk that let's you see the actor in there. You will be able to see [Mark] Ruffalo in there. That was a big revelation for us. It's just a concept painting, but in that you can see Ruffalo's eyes and his cheek structure. It is him."
Beside having Ruffalo as the green giant, "The Avengers" will also see the likes of Scarlett Johansson, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson. In respective order, they will reprise their roles as Black Widow, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye and S.H.I.E.L.D. agent from previous Marvel films.
The upcoming action film will be directed by Joss Whedon and will be released in theaters across the United States on May 4, 2012. It will follow those superheroes joining forces to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account