Jesse James' Ex-Wife Arrested for Harassment, Ex-Fiancee in Twitter War
Two of Jesse James' exes have made media headlines for different reasons. The 42-year-old's ex-wife, Janine Lindemulder, has got into trouble with the law for harassment, while his ex-fiancee Kat Von D was engaged in a Twitter feud with Jillian Barberie of "Good Day L.A.".
Janine was arrested at her home in Texas just two days after Jesse won the sole custody of their daughter, Sunny. The adult film actress was arrested for the same charges back in January, and has been ordered not to harass or annoy her ex-husband upon her release. However, TMZ reported that she called Jesse more than 25 times in the last few days.
Richard Masson, a lawyer for Janine, told E! News that Jesse had an arrest warrant reissued for her when she returned to Texas. On what prompted Jesse to cite her with harassment, Richard explained that Janine left multiple messages on her ex's phone when she was unable to reach their 6-year-old daughter.
On Kat Von D's issue, the tattoo artist stormed out of the "Good Day L.A." set after a clip from the new season of "L.A. Ink" featuring her showing James one of her tattoos was shown. She then wrote on Twitter, "Dear GoodDayLA, thanks for the waste of a perfectly good morning. Lack of compassion n respect for eachother never fails to dissapoint me."
Kat continued her rant by posting, "For the record: I did not storm off - I politely left w notice when GDLA broke their word." She followed it with a tweet to Jillian, "I didn't walk out because you used the clip we sent you- I walked out because of your disrespectful intro you guys 'snuck' in."
In response, Jillian wrote back, "Why was it disrespectful? We said you guys broke up." The TV host continued in other tweets, "We showed the clip your publicist sent. It showed you and Jesse. Were we not supposed to mention you broke up?" and "In @GDLA defense we were only told by @thekatvond publicist not to mention Sandy or Bombahell McGee. She said nothing about Jesse James."
Kat in return tweeted, "ps. Publicly disrespecting people for the sake of better ratings isn't something a person of compassion does. Good day.." Hours later, she posted a long note on her Facebook page, addressing her walk-out incident. Part of her note read, "Today was really hard for me. And no ones to blame other than myself."
"Although my intentions were never to offend or hurt anyone's feelings, this isn't an apology for walking out on a silly morning show interview this morning- and this isn't an attempt at justifying anything either. I don't expect people to understand, just like I can't expect myself to be able to please everyone at all times."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show