Trailer for George Clooney's 'Ides of March' Finds Ryan Gosling in Moral Dilemma
The first trailer for George Clooney's latest directorial work "The Ides of March" has made its way out onto the web. It follows a wunderkind press secretary Stephen Myers, who has built a career that men twice his age would envy.
Working for a politician running for the White House office, he finds his meteoric rise falls prey to the backroom politics of more seasoned operatives during a tight presidential primary race. Now he has to choose if he wants to stand up for what he believes in or move his career forward.
Ryan Gosling takes the lead role of Stephen, while Clooney plays a politician whom Stephen works for. Paul Giamatti portrays a rival politician, with Philip Seymour Hoffman, Evan Rachel Wood and Marisa Tomei taking other supporting roles.
"The Ides of March" will be screened at both the Venice Film Festival and the Toronto Film Festival in September before it is dropped in U.S. theaters on October 7.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates