Trailer for George Clooney's 'Ides of March' Finds Ryan Gosling in Moral Dilemma
The first trailer for George Clooney's latest directorial work "The Ides of March" has made its way out onto the web. It follows a wunderkind press secretary Stephen Myers, who has built a career that men twice his age would envy.
Working for a politician running for the White House office, he finds his meteoric rise falls prey to the backroom politics of more seasoned operatives during a tight presidential primary race. Now he has to choose if he wants to stand up for what he believes in or move his career forward.
Ryan Gosling takes the lead role of Stephen, while Clooney plays a politician whom Stephen works for. Paul Giamatti portrays a rival politician, with Philip Seymour Hoffman, Evan Rachel Wood and Marisa Tomei taking other supporting roles.
"The Ides of March" will be screened at both the Venice Film Festival and the Toronto Film Festival in September before it is dropped in U.S. theaters on October 7.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!