Denise Richards Recalls Lesbian Experience With Fellow Celeb
Denise Richards had once tried on a sexual relationship with another female celebrity. When appearing on "The Howard Stern Show" on Tuesday night, July 26 to promote new memoir "The Real Girl Next Door", the former wife of Charlie Sheen shared little details of the affair.
Asked by host Howard Stern where she met her experiment partner, the "Wild Things" actress replied, "I just met her through friends and work and stuff." When the host attempted to dig out more on the mystery celeb's identity, she simply said, "You would know who she is."
While she refused to give out the name of the other celebrity, 40-year-old Denise did tease, "She was a girly-girl. She's beautiful." On the reason why she experimented with another woman, the mother of three young daughters offered the obvious as saying, "I was just curious. We were curious."
Lesbian experience aside, Denise revealed in June that she has adopted a baby girl named Eloise Joni. Last Saturday, July 23, she threw a baby shower attended by Tori Spelling, Alison Sweeney and Ali Landry. During the special occasion, she treated her guests with a variety of sweet treats, including a three-tier cake by Cake Divas.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective