Denise Richards Recalls Lesbian Experience With Fellow Celeb
Denise Richards had once tried on a sexual relationship with another female celebrity. When appearing on "The Howard Stern Show" on Tuesday night, July 26 to promote new memoir "The Real Girl Next Door", the former wife of Charlie Sheen shared little details of the affair.
Asked by host Howard Stern where she met her experiment partner, the "Wild Things" actress replied, "I just met her through friends and work and stuff." When the host attempted to dig out more on the mystery celeb's identity, she simply said, "You would know who she is."
While she refused to give out the name of the other celebrity, 40-year-old Denise did tease, "She was a girly-girl. She's beautiful." On the reason why she experimented with another woman, the mother of three young daughters offered the obvious as saying, "I was just curious. We were curious."
Lesbian experience aside, Denise revealed in June that she has adopted a baby girl named Eloise Joni. Last Saturday, July 23, she threw a baby shower attended by Tori Spelling, Alison Sweeney and Ali Landry. During the special occasion, she treated her guests with a variety of sweet treats, including a three-tier cake by Cake Divas.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign