Denise Richards Recalls Lesbian Experience With Fellow Celeb
Denise Richards had once tried on a sexual relationship with another female celebrity. When appearing on "The Howard Stern Show" on Tuesday night, July 26 to promote new memoir "The Real Girl Next Door", the former wife of Charlie Sheen shared little details of the affair.
Asked by host Howard Stern where she met her experiment partner, the "Wild Things" actress replied, "I just met her through friends and work and stuff." When the host attempted to dig out more on the mystery celeb's identity, she simply said, "You would know who she is."
While she refused to give out the name of the other celebrity, 40-year-old Denise did tease, "She was a girly-girl. She's beautiful." On the reason why she experimented with another woman, the mother of three young daughters offered the obvious as saying, "I was just curious. We were curious."
Lesbian experience aside, Denise revealed in June that she has adopted a baby girl named Eloise Joni. Last Saturday, July 23, she threw a baby shower attended by Tori Spelling, Alison Sweeney and Ali Landry. During the special occasion, she treated her guests with a variety of sweet treats, including a three-tier cake by Cake Divas.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars