'The Simpsons' Spoofs 'Dexter' for Halloween Episode in Online Preview
For this year's Halloween, "The Simpsons" will take a jab at "Dexter". A sneak peek to the episode, which was presented at Comic-Con last weekend, has now landed online via Entertainment Weekly although the annual festive event is still months away.
The clip presents a Springfield version of the Showtime series' opening credits complete with the theme song. Meanwhile, chanelling his inner serial killer Dexter Morgan is Ned Flanders who is seen doing his daily routines before he throws away his victim from a harbor.
Called "Treehouse of Horror XXII", the episode will air on October 30. It will see the devout Christian neighbor to Homer Simpson believing that the big guy upstairs is instructing him to murder various residents of the town.
More The Simpsons News
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3