'The Simpsons' Spoofs 'Dexter' for Halloween Episode in Online Preview
For this year's Halloween, "The Simpsons" will take a jab at "Dexter". A sneak peek to the episode, which was presented at Comic-Con last weekend, has now landed online via Entertainment Weekly although the annual festive event is still months away.
The clip presents a Springfield version of the Showtime series' opening credits complete with the theme song. Meanwhile, chanelling his inner serial killer Dexter Morgan is Ned Flanders who is seen doing his daily routines before he throws away his victim from a harbor.
Called "Treehouse of Horror XXII", the episode will air on October 30. It will see the devout Christian neighbor to Homer Simpson believing that the big guy upstairs is instructing him to murder various residents of the town.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama