'The Simpsons' Spoofs 'Dexter' for Halloween Episode in Online Preview
For this year's Halloween, "The Simpsons" will take a jab at "Dexter". A sneak peek to the episode, which was presented at Comic-Con last weekend, has now landed online via Entertainment Weekly although the annual festive event is still months away.
The clip presents a Springfield version of the Showtime series' opening credits complete with the theme song. Meanwhile, chanelling his inner serial killer Dexter Morgan is Ned Flanders who is seen doing his daily routines before he throws away his victim from a harbor.
Called "Treehouse of Horror XXII", the episode will air on October 30. It will see the devout Christian neighbor to Homer Simpson believing that the big guy upstairs is instructing him to murder various residents of the town.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video