'The Simpsons' Spoofs 'Dexter' for Halloween Episode in Online Preview
For this year's Halloween, "The Simpsons" will take a jab at "Dexter". A sneak peek to the episode, which was presented at Comic-Con last weekend, has now landed online via Entertainment Weekly although the annual festive event is still months away.
The clip presents a Springfield version of the Showtime series' opening credits complete with the theme song. Meanwhile, chanelling his inner serial killer Dexter Morgan is Ned Flanders who is seen doing his daily routines before he throws away his victim from a harbor.
Called "Treehouse of Horror XXII", the episode will air on October 30. It will see the devout Christian neighbor to Homer Simpson believing that the big guy upstairs is instructing him to murder various residents of the town.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'