'The Simpsons' Spoofs 'Dexter' for Halloween Episode in Online Preview
For this year's Halloween, "The Simpsons" will take a jab at "Dexter". A sneak peek to the episode, which was presented at Comic-Con last weekend, has now landed online via Entertainment Weekly although the annual festive event is still months away.
The clip presents a Springfield version of the Showtime series' opening credits complete with the theme song. Meanwhile, chanelling his inner serial killer Dexter Morgan is Ned Flanders who is seen doing his daily routines before he throws away his victim from a harbor.
Called "Treehouse of Horror XXII", the episode will air on October 30. It will see the devout Christian neighbor to Homer Simpson believing that the big guy upstairs is instructing him to murder various residents of the town.
More The Simpsons News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016