'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Trailer Introduces New Cast
Two more faces are squeezed into the new season of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Bravo has released a trailer that describes the personalities of the new women, Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville and Taylor Armstrong's friend Dana Wilkey.
Glanville is one strong personality added in the mix because she had made headlines before joining the show. She famously slammed ex Cibrian and his then-lover LeAnn Rimes for embarking on an extra-marital affair while filming "Northern Lights" together. She is an acquaintance of original member Adrienne Maloof.
Wilkey meanwhile self-described herself as "accomplished business woman" on Twitter. First impression about her is that she can spend lavishly. In the trailer, she showed off a pair of sunglasses worth $25,000.
These two will join returning cast Camille Grammer, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, and Taylor Armstrong when the new season premieres in September.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed