'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Trailer Introduces New Cast
Two more faces are squeezed into the new season of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Bravo has released a trailer that describes the personalities of the new women, Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville and Taylor Armstrong's friend Dana Wilkey.
Glanville is one strong personality added in the mix because she had made headlines before joining the show. She famously slammed ex Cibrian and his then-lover LeAnn Rimes for embarking on an extra-marital affair while filming "Northern Lights" together. She is an acquaintance of original member Adrienne Maloof.
Wilkey meanwhile self-described herself as "accomplished business woman" on Twitter. First impression about her is that she can spend lavishly. In the trailer, she showed off a pair of sunglasses worth $25,000.
These two will join returning cast Camille Grammer, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, and Taylor Armstrong when the new season premieres in September.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!