'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Trailer Introduces New Cast
Two more faces are squeezed into the new season of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Bravo has released a trailer that describes the personalities of the new women, Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville and Taylor Armstrong's friend Dana Wilkey.
Glanville is one strong personality added in the mix because she had made headlines before joining the show. She famously slammed ex Cibrian and his then-lover LeAnn Rimes for embarking on an extra-marital affair while filming "Northern Lights" together. She is an acquaintance of original member Adrienne Maloof.
Wilkey meanwhile self-described herself as "accomplished business woman" on Twitter. First impression about her is that she can spend lavishly. In the trailer, she showed off a pair of sunglasses worth $25,000.
These two will join returning cast Camille Grammer, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, and Taylor Armstrong when the new season premieres in September.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party