'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Trailer Introduces New Cast
Two more faces are squeezed into the new season of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Bravo has released a trailer that describes the personalities of the new women, Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville and Taylor Armstrong's friend Dana Wilkey.
Glanville is one strong personality added in the mix because she had made headlines before joining the show. She famously slammed ex Cibrian and his then-lover LeAnn Rimes for embarking on an extra-marital affair while filming "Northern Lights" together. She is an acquaintance of original member Adrienne Maloof.
Wilkey meanwhile self-described herself as "accomplished business woman" on Twitter. First impression about her is that she can spend lavishly. In the trailer, she showed off a pair of sunglasses worth $25,000.
These two will join returning cast Camille Grammer, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, and Taylor Armstrong when the new season premieres in September.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala