'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Trailer Introduces New Cast
Two more faces are squeezed into the new season of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Bravo has released a trailer that describes the personalities of the new women, Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville and Taylor Armstrong's friend Dana Wilkey.
Glanville is one strong personality added in the mix because she had made headlines before joining the show. She famously slammed ex Cibrian and his then-lover LeAnn Rimes for embarking on an extra-marital affair while filming "Northern Lights" together. She is an acquaintance of original member Adrienne Maloof.
Wilkey meanwhile self-described herself as "accomplished business woman" on Twitter. First impression about her is that she can spend lavishly. In the trailer, she showed off a pair of sunglasses worth $25,000.
These two will join returning cast Camille Grammer, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, and Taylor Armstrong when the new season premieres in September.
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'