Preview of 'White Collar' Episode Featuring Eliza Dushku
A sneak peek to Eliza Dushku's guest starring appearance on "White Collar" has been obtained in a form of preview video. Playing a "very sexy" employee to Ross McCall's Matthew Keller, she will land her lips on Matthew Bomer's, who portrays Neal Caffrey, and get involved in some actions.
When Neal and Peter Burke (Tim DeKay) discover wanted fugitive Keller is smuggling priceless Egyptian antiquities into the city, Neal will go undercover with an exotic and beautiful Egyptologist (Dushku) to locate and capture his foe. But during a confrontation with Keller, Neal learns his true motives for returning to New York.
It has been confirmed before that Neal will have a short fling with Dushku's character, which will be his first relationship after he splits with his girlfriend Sara Ellis (Hilarie Burton). Creator Jeff Eastin recently shared that the story will leave the door open for the return of Dushku's character.
"On the Fence" will air Tuesday, August 2 at 9/8c on USA Network. There will be another episode left before the drama series takes a break and returns in winter.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding