Preview of 'White Collar' Episode Featuring Eliza Dushku
A sneak peek to Eliza Dushku's guest starring appearance on "White Collar" has been obtained in a form of preview video. Playing a "very sexy" employee to Ross McCall's Matthew Keller, she will land her lips on Matthew Bomer's, who portrays Neal Caffrey, and get involved in some actions.
When Neal and Peter Burke (Tim DeKay) discover wanted fugitive Keller is smuggling priceless Egyptian antiquities into the city, Neal will go undercover with an exotic and beautiful Egyptologist (Dushku) to locate and capture his foe. But during a confrontation with Keller, Neal learns his true motives for returning to New York.
It has been confirmed before that Neal will have a short fling with Dushku's character, which will be his first relationship after he splits with his girlfriend Sara Ellis (Hilarie Burton). Creator Jeff Eastin recently shared that the story will leave the door open for the return of Dushku's character.
"On the Fence" will air Tuesday, August 2 at 9/8c on USA Network. There will be another episode left before the drama series takes a break and returns in winter.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen