Preview of 'White Collar' Episode Featuring Eliza Dushku
A sneak peek to Eliza Dushku's guest starring appearance on "White Collar" has been obtained in a form of preview video. Playing a "very sexy" employee to Ross McCall's Matthew Keller, she will land her lips on Matthew Bomer's, who portrays Neal Caffrey, and get involved in some actions.
When Neal and Peter Burke (Tim DeKay) discover wanted fugitive Keller is smuggling priceless Egyptian antiquities into the city, Neal will go undercover with an exotic and beautiful Egyptologist (Dushku) to locate and capture his foe. But during a confrontation with Keller, Neal learns his true motives for returning to New York.
It has been confirmed before that Neal will have a short fling with Dushku's character, which will be his first relationship after he splits with his girlfriend Sara Ellis (Hilarie Burton). Creator Jeff Eastin recently shared that the story will leave the door open for the return of Dushku's character.
"On the Fence" will air Tuesday, August 2 at 9/8c on USA Network. There will be another episode left before the drama series takes a break and returns in winter.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie