Preview of 'White Collar' Episode Featuring Eliza Dushku
A sneak peek to Eliza Dushku's guest starring appearance on "White Collar" has been obtained in a form of preview video. Playing a "very sexy" employee to Ross McCall's Matthew Keller, she will land her lips on Matthew Bomer's, who portrays Neal Caffrey, and get involved in some actions.
When Neal and Peter Burke (Tim DeKay) discover wanted fugitive Keller is smuggling priceless Egyptian antiquities into the city, Neal will go undercover with an exotic and beautiful Egyptologist (Dushku) to locate and capture his foe. But during a confrontation with Keller, Neal learns his true motives for returning to New York.
It has been confirmed before that Neal will have a short fling with Dushku's character, which will be his first relationship after he splits with his girlfriend Sara Ellis (Hilarie Burton). Creator Jeff Eastin recently shared that the story will leave the door open for the return of Dushku's character.
"On the Fence" will air Tuesday, August 2 at 9/8c on USA Network. There will be another episode left before the drama series takes a break and returns in winter.
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie