Penelope Cruz Takes Baby Son Out With Eva Longoria
Penelope Cruz has taken her baby son for an outing with Eva Longoria. On Monday, July 17, the "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" actress was snapped carrying six-month-old Leo in a baby sling as she walked down a flight of steps followed by the "Desperate Housewives" star.
Vacationing together in Costa Brava, Spain, the two Hollywood actresses were seen all smiles as they were joined by Penelope's husband Javier Bardem and brother Eduardo Cruz, who is currently dating Eva. X17Online, which provided the photo from the outing, reported that they "had a mountain-side lunch on a beautiful spread."
Penelope gave birth to her first son with Javier in late January this year, shortly after Eva was linked romantically to her singer brother. The "Nine" actress has since returned to work. In early July, she joined the filming of new Woody Allen movie, "The Bop Decameron", in Rome.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media