Penelope Cruz Takes Baby Son Out With Eva Longoria
Penelope Cruz has taken her baby son for an outing with Eva Longoria. On Monday, July 17, the "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" actress was snapped carrying six-month-old Leo in a baby sling as she walked down a flight of steps followed by the "Desperate Housewives" star.
Vacationing together in Costa Brava, Spain, the two Hollywood actresses were seen all smiles as they were joined by Penelope's husband Javier Bardem and brother Eduardo Cruz, who is currently dating Eva. X17Online, which provided the photo from the outing, reported that they "had a mountain-side lunch on a beautiful spread."
Penelope gave birth to her first son with Javier in late January this year, shortly after Eva was linked romantically to her singer brother. The "Nine" actress has since returned to work. In early July, she joined the filming of new Woody Allen movie, "The Bop Decameron", in Rome.
More Penelope Cruz News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video