Penelope Cruz Takes Baby Son Out With Eva Longoria
Penelope Cruz has taken her baby son for an outing with Eva Longoria. On Monday, July 17, the "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" actress was snapped carrying six-month-old Leo in a baby sling as she walked down a flight of steps followed by the "Desperate Housewives" star.
Vacationing together in Costa Brava, Spain, the two Hollywood actresses were seen all smiles as they were joined by Penelope's husband Javier Bardem and brother Eduardo Cruz, who is currently dating Eva. X17Online, which provided the photo from the outing, reported that they "had a mountain-side lunch on a beautiful spread."
Penelope gave birth to her first son with Javier in late January this year, shortly after Eva was linked romantically to her singer brother. The "Nine" actress has since returned to work. In early July, she joined the filming of new Woody Allen movie, "The Bop Decameron", in Rome.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group