Penelope Cruz Takes Baby Son Out With Eva Longoria
Penelope Cruz has taken her baby son for an outing with Eva Longoria. On Monday, July 17, the "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" actress was snapped carrying six-month-old Leo in a baby sling as she walked down a flight of steps followed by the "Desperate Housewives" star.
Vacationing together in Costa Brava, Spain, the two Hollywood actresses were seen all smiles as they were joined by Penelope's husband Javier Bardem and brother Eduardo Cruz, who is currently dating Eva. X17Online, which provided the photo from the outing, reported that they "had a mountain-side lunch on a beautiful spread."
Penelope gave birth to her first son with Javier in late January this year, shortly after Eva was linked romantically to her singer brother. The "Nine" actress has since returned to work. In early July, she joined the filming of new Woody Allen movie, "The Bop Decameron", in Rome.
More Penelope Cruz News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3