Penelope Cruz Takes Baby Son Out With Eva Longoria
Penelope Cruz has taken her baby son for an outing with Eva Longoria. On Monday, July 17, the "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" actress was snapped carrying six-month-old Leo in a baby sling as she walked down a flight of steps followed by the "Desperate Housewives" star.
Vacationing together in Costa Brava, Spain, the two Hollywood actresses were seen all smiles as they were joined by Penelope's husband Javier Bardem and brother Eduardo Cruz, who is currently dating Eva. X17Online, which provided the photo from the outing, reported that they "had a mountain-side lunch on a beautiful spread."
Penelope gave birth to her first son with Javier in late January this year, shortly after Eva was linked romantically to her singer brother. The "Nine" actress has since returned to work. In early July, she joined the filming of new Woody Allen movie, "The Bop Decameron", in Rome.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences