TLC Dedicates Hourlong Special to Pippa Middleton
Pippa Middleton is getting her own TV special after becoming talks of the town since she took part in sister Kate Middleton's wedding to Prince William. TLC has announced that it will air "Crazy About Pippa" on Tuesday, August 9 at 9 P.M.
In the one-hour special, "those closest to Pippa provide insight into the life and work of the future Queen of England's sister." Also in the show, it is revealed that her new brother-in-law, Prince Harry, refers to her as a "foxy filly."
Deemed Britain's most eligible bachelorette by the cable network, Pippa gained public attention after serving as a maid of honor at her sister's royal wedding. A Facebook page called Pippa Middleton A-- Appreciation Society, which is inspired by her perfect curve, has more than 237,000 likes.
Vivid Entertainment has reportedly offered the 27-year-old party planner $5 million to star in a porn movie, while Usher wanted her to model for his lingerie line.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour