TLC Dedicates Hourlong Special to Pippa Middleton
Pippa Middleton is getting her own TV special after becoming talks of the town since she took part in sister Kate Middleton's wedding to Prince William. TLC has announced that it will air "Crazy About Pippa" on Tuesday, August 9 at 9 P.M.
In the one-hour special, "those closest to Pippa provide insight into the life and work of the future Queen of England's sister." Also in the show, it is revealed that her new brother-in-law, Prince Harry, refers to her as a "foxy filly."
Deemed Britain's most eligible bachelorette by the cable network, Pippa gained public attention after serving as a maid of honor at her sister's royal wedding. A Facebook page called Pippa Middleton A-- Appreciation Society, which is inspired by her perfect curve, has more than 237,000 likes.
Vivid Entertainment has reportedly offered the 27-year-old party planner $5 million to star in a porn movie, while Usher wanted her to model for his lingerie line.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers