TLC Dedicates Hourlong Special to Pippa Middleton
Pippa Middleton is getting her own TV special after becoming talks of the town since she took part in sister Kate Middleton's wedding to Prince William. TLC has announced that it will air "Crazy About Pippa" on Tuesday, August 9 at 9 P.M.
In the one-hour special, "those closest to Pippa provide insight into the life and work of the future Queen of England's sister." Also in the show, it is revealed that her new brother-in-law, Prince Harry, refers to her as a "foxy filly."
Deemed Britain's most eligible bachelorette by the cable network, Pippa gained public attention after serving as a maid of honor at her sister's royal wedding. A Facebook page called Pippa Middleton A-- Appreciation Society, which is inspired by her perfect curve, has more than 237,000 likes.
Vivid Entertainment has reportedly offered the 27-year-old party planner $5 million to star in a porn movie, while Usher wanted her to model for his lingerie line.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'