TLC Dedicates Hourlong Special to Pippa Middleton
Pippa Middleton is getting her own TV special after becoming talks of the town since she took part in sister Kate Middleton's wedding to Prince William. TLC has announced that it will air "Crazy About Pippa" on Tuesday, August 9 at 9 P.M.
In the one-hour special, "those closest to Pippa provide insight into the life and work of the future Queen of England's sister." Also in the show, it is revealed that her new brother-in-law, Prince Harry, refers to her as a "foxy filly."
Deemed Britain's most eligible bachelorette by the cable network, Pippa gained public attention after serving as a maid of honor at her sister's royal wedding. A Facebook page called Pippa Middleton A-- Appreciation Society, which is inspired by her perfect curve, has more than 237,000 likes.
Vivid Entertainment has reportedly offered the 27-year-old party planner $5 million to star in a porn movie, while Usher wanted her to model for his lingerie line.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'