TLC Dedicates Hourlong Special to Pippa Middleton
Pippa Middleton is getting her own TV special after becoming talks of the town since she took part in sister Kate Middleton's wedding to Prince William. TLC has announced that it will air "Crazy About Pippa" on Tuesday, August 9 at 9 P.M.
In the one-hour special, "those closest to Pippa provide insight into the life and work of the future Queen of England's sister." Also in the show, it is revealed that her new brother-in-law, Prince Harry, refers to her as a "foxy filly."
Deemed Britain's most eligible bachelorette by the cable network, Pippa gained public attention after serving as a maid of honor at her sister's royal wedding. A Facebook page called Pippa Middleton A-- Appreciation Society, which is inspired by her perfect curve, has more than 237,000 likes.
Vivid Entertainment has reportedly offered the 27-year-old party planner $5 million to star in a porn movie, while Usher wanted her to model for his lingerie line.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival