Video: Evan Rachel Wood Belts Out Justin Bieber's 'U Smile'
Evan Rachel Wood has been caught on camera showing off her pipes at a karaoke bar in Beijing, China. A fan of Justin Bieber, the Sophie-Anne Leclerq of "True Blood" took a mic and belted out the Canadian pop star's hit single "U Smile".
Earlier this year, the actress indeed said she enjoyed listening to Bieber's songs. "People honestly think I'm kidding about Bieber. My mum is so confused. She's like, 'Evan, really?' I'm like, 'Go see Never Say Never. You'll understand'," she stated.
Evan Rachel Wood recently ditched her long locks for a boyish look. "I had my hair super long and I was just ready for a change and I've always wanted to do it and never really had the guts and I just thought, 'I wanna do it at least once, just chop it off'," she explained why she cut her hair super short.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences