Video: Evan Rachel Wood Belts Out Justin Bieber's 'U Smile'
Evan Rachel Wood has been caught on camera showing off her pipes at a karaoke bar in Beijing, China. A fan of Justin Bieber, the Sophie-Anne Leclerq of "True Blood" took a mic and belted out the Canadian pop star's hit single "U Smile".
Earlier this year, the actress indeed said she enjoyed listening to Bieber's songs. "People honestly think I'm kidding about Bieber. My mum is so confused. She's like, 'Evan, really?' I'm like, 'Go see Never Say Never. You'll understand'," she stated.
Evan Rachel Wood recently ditched her long locks for a boyish look. "I had my hair super long and I was just ready for a change and I've always wanted to do it and never really had the guts and I just thought, 'I wanna do it at least once, just chop it off'," she explained why she cut her hair super short.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune