Video: Evan Rachel Wood Belts Out Justin Bieber's 'U Smile'
Evan Rachel Wood has been caught on camera showing off her pipes at a karaoke bar in Beijing, China. A fan of Justin Bieber, the Sophie-Anne Leclerq of "True Blood" took a mic and belted out the Canadian pop star's hit single "U Smile".
Earlier this year, the actress indeed said she enjoyed listening to Bieber's songs. "People honestly think I'm kidding about Bieber. My mum is so confused. She's like, 'Evan, really?' I'm like, 'Go see Never Say Never. You'll understand'," she stated.
Evan Rachel Wood recently ditched her long locks for a boyish look. "I had my hair super long and I was just ready for a change and I've always wanted to do it and never really had the guts and I just thought, 'I wanna do it at least once, just chop it off'," she explained why she cut her hair super short.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video