Video: Evan Rachel Wood Belts Out Justin Bieber's 'U Smile'
Evan Rachel Wood has been caught on camera showing off her pipes at a karaoke bar in Beijing, China. A fan of Justin Bieber, the Sophie-Anne Leclerq of "True Blood" took a mic and belted out the Canadian pop star's hit single "U Smile".
Earlier this year, the actress indeed said she enjoyed listening to Bieber's songs. "People honestly think I'm kidding about Bieber. My mum is so confused. She's like, 'Evan, really?' I'm like, 'Go see Never Say Never. You'll understand'," she stated.
Evan Rachel Wood recently ditched her long locks for a boyish look. "I had my hair super long and I was just ready for a change and I've always wanted to do it and never really had the guts and I just thought, 'I wanna do it at least once, just chop it off'," she explained why she cut her hair super short.
More Evan Rachel Wood News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding