Video: Evan Rachel Wood Belts Out Justin Bieber's 'U Smile'
Evan Rachel Wood has been caught on camera showing off her pipes at a karaoke bar in Beijing, China. A fan of Justin Bieber, the Sophie-Anne Leclerq of "True Blood" took a mic and belted out the Canadian pop star's hit single "U Smile".
Earlier this year, the actress indeed said she enjoyed listening to Bieber's songs. "People honestly think I'm kidding about Bieber. My mum is so confused. She's like, 'Evan, really?' I'm like, 'Go see Never Say Never. You'll understand'," she stated.
Evan Rachel Wood recently ditched her long locks for a boyish look. "I had my hair super long and I was just ready for a change and I've always wanted to do it and never really had the guts and I just thought, 'I wanna do it at least once, just chop it off'," she explained why she cut her hair super short.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off