Jon Cusack, Nicolas Cage In Talks for True Serial Killer Story 'Frozen Ground'
John Cusack and Nicolas Cage are currently in talks to star in an upcoming thriller, "The Frozen Ground". The movie project is based on true events about the most notorious hunter and killer in Alaska, Robert Hansen.
Cusazk is considered to play Hansen, a respected family man who has been abducting more than 24 women for over 12 years and throwing them into the Alaskan wilderness only to be released before he hunted and slaughtered them. Meanwhile, Cage is eyed to portray an Alaskan State Trooper who finds Hansen's surviving victim on the streets and teams up with her to bring the murderer to justice.
Scott Walker will make his directorial debut in this film, in addition to penning the script. Serving as the producers are Randall Emmett, George Furla, Mark Ordesky and Jane Fleming. This movie is scheduled to start the production this fall in Anchorage, Alaska.
Aside from "The Frozen Ground", Cusack has just wrapped another thriller called "The Raven" and is currently filming "The Paperboy", where he stars alongside Zac Efron, Matthew McConaughey and Nicole Kidman. Meanwhile, Cage has recently finished shooting "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance", which will arrive in U.S. theaters on February 17, 2012.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns