Jon Cusack, Nicolas Cage In Talks for True Serial Killer Story 'Frozen Ground'
John Cusack and Nicolas Cage are currently in talks to star in an upcoming thriller, "The Frozen Ground". The movie project is based on true events about the most notorious hunter and killer in Alaska, Robert Hansen.
Cusazk is considered to play Hansen, a respected family man who has been abducting more than 24 women for over 12 years and throwing them into the Alaskan wilderness only to be released before he hunted and slaughtered them. Meanwhile, Cage is eyed to portray an Alaskan State Trooper who finds Hansen's surviving victim on the streets and teams up with her to bring the murderer to justice.
Scott Walker will make his directorial debut in this film, in addition to penning the script. Serving as the producers are Randall Emmett, George Furla, Mark Ordesky and Jane Fleming. This movie is scheduled to start the production this fall in Anchorage, Alaska.
Aside from "The Frozen Ground", Cusack has just wrapped another thriller called "The Raven" and is currently filming "The Paperboy", where he stars alongside Zac Efron, Matthew McConaughey and Nicole Kidman. Meanwhile, Cage has recently finished shooting "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance", which will arrive in U.S. theaters on February 17, 2012.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group