Jon Cusack, Nicolas Cage In Talks for True Serial Killer Story 'Frozen Ground'
John Cusack and Nicolas Cage are currently in talks to star in an upcoming thriller, "The Frozen Ground". The movie project is based on true events about the most notorious hunter and killer in Alaska, Robert Hansen.
Cusazk is considered to play Hansen, a respected family man who has been abducting more than 24 women for over 12 years and throwing them into the Alaskan wilderness only to be released before he hunted and slaughtered them. Meanwhile, Cage is eyed to portray an Alaskan State Trooper who finds Hansen's surviving victim on the streets and teams up with her to bring the murderer to justice.
Scott Walker will make his directorial debut in this film, in addition to penning the script. Serving as the producers are Randall Emmett, George Furla, Mark Ordesky and Jane Fleming. This movie is scheduled to start the production this fall in Anchorage, Alaska.
Aside from "The Frozen Ground", Cusack has just wrapped another thriller called "The Raven" and is currently filming "The Paperboy", where he stars alongside Zac Efron, Matthew McConaughey and Nicole Kidman. Meanwhile, Cage has recently finished shooting "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance", which will arrive in U.S. theaters on February 17, 2012.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia