Pics: Jessica Biel and Colin Farrell Hop Flying Car on 'Total Recall' Set
Jessica Biel and Colin Farrell were spotted filming their scene together for "Total Recall" on Tuesday, July 26. The two actors were seen driving a futuristic vehicle which is attached to a go-kart to make it look like a flying car.
They shot the scene at Lake Shore Boulevard in Toronto with Farrell sitting behind the wheel and Biel serving as a co-driver. The filming caused a stretch of Lakeshore from Jarvis to Parliament to get shut down for the second time this week.
A remake of a 1990 movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, "Total Recall" is budgeted around 200 million dollars, making it the biggest production Toronto has ever seen. The filming is expected to wrap up in September for August 3, 2012 U.S. release.
This sci-fi drama comes from "Underworld" director Len Wiseman. Set in the futuristic nation states Euromerica and New Shanghai, it is also supported by the likes of Kate Beckinsale, John Cho, Bill Nighy and Ethan Hawke.
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan