Pics: Jessica Biel and Colin Farrell Hop Flying Car on 'Total Recall' Set
Jessica Biel and Colin Farrell were spotted filming their scene together for "Total Recall" on Tuesday, July 26. The two actors were seen driving a futuristic vehicle which is attached to a go-kart to make it look like a flying car.
They shot the scene at Lake Shore Boulevard in Toronto with Farrell sitting behind the wheel and Biel serving as a co-driver. The filming caused a stretch of Lakeshore from Jarvis to Parliament to get shut down for the second time this week.
A remake of a 1990 movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, "Total Recall" is budgeted around 200 million dollars, making it the biggest production Toronto has ever seen. The filming is expected to wrap up in September for August 3, 2012 U.S. release.
This sci-fi drama comes from "Underworld" director Len Wiseman. Set in the futuristic nation states Euromerica and New Shanghai, it is also supported by the likes of Kate Beckinsale, John Cho, Bill Nighy and Ethan Hawke.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic