Pics: Jessica Biel and Colin Farrell Hop Flying Car on 'Total Recall' Set
Jessica Biel and Colin Farrell were spotted filming their scene together for "Total Recall" on Tuesday, July 26. The two actors were seen driving a futuristic vehicle which is attached to a go-kart to make it look like a flying car.
They shot the scene at Lake Shore Boulevard in Toronto with Farrell sitting behind the wheel and Biel serving as a co-driver. The filming caused a stretch of Lakeshore from Jarvis to Parliament to get shut down for the second time this week.
A remake of a 1990 movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, "Total Recall" is budgeted around 200 million dollars, making it the biggest production Toronto has ever seen. The filming is expected to wrap up in September for August 3, 2012 U.S. release.
This sci-fi drama comes from "Underworld" director Len Wiseman. Set in the futuristic nation states Euromerica and New Shanghai, it is also supported by the likes of Kate Beckinsale, John Cho, Bill Nighy and Ethan Hawke.
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities