Pics: Jessica Biel and Colin Farrell Hop Flying Car on 'Total Recall' Set
Jessica Biel and Colin Farrell were spotted filming their scene together for "Total Recall" on Tuesday, July 26. The two actors were seen driving a futuristic vehicle which is attached to a go-kart to make it look like a flying car.
They shot the scene at Lake Shore Boulevard in Toronto with Farrell sitting behind the wheel and Biel serving as a co-driver. The filming caused a stretch of Lakeshore from Jarvis to Parliament to get shut down for the second time this week.
A remake of a 1990 movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, "Total Recall" is budgeted around 200 million dollars, making it the biggest production Toronto has ever seen. The filming is expected to wrap up in September for August 3, 2012 U.S. release.
This sci-fi drama comes from "Underworld" director Len Wiseman. Set in the futuristic nation states Euromerica and New Shanghai, it is also supported by the likes of Kate Beckinsale, John Cho, Bill Nighy and Ethan Hawke.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'