Pics: Jessica Biel and Colin Farrell Hop Flying Car on 'Total Recall' Set
Jessica Biel and Colin Farrell were spotted filming their scene together for "Total Recall" on Tuesday, July 26. The two actors were seen driving a futuristic vehicle which is attached to a go-kart to make it look like a flying car.
They shot the scene at Lake Shore Boulevard in Toronto with Farrell sitting behind the wheel and Biel serving as a co-driver. The filming caused a stretch of Lakeshore from Jarvis to Parliament to get shut down for the second time this week.
A remake of a 1990 movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, "Total Recall" is budgeted around 200 million dollars, making it the biggest production Toronto has ever seen. The filming is expected to wrap up in September for August 3, 2012 U.S. release.
This sci-fi drama comes from "Underworld" director Len Wiseman. Set in the futuristic nation states Euromerica and New Shanghai, it is also supported by the likes of Kate Beckinsale, John Cho, Bill Nighy and Ethan Hawke.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'