Video Premiere: Brad Paisley's 'Remind Me' Ft. Carrie Underwood
Brad Paisley releases a music video for his latest single "Remind Me", and shares screen with his featured guest Carrie Underwood in it. Revolving around the effort to save a dying relationship, the clip sees the two country music singers trying to bring back the spark that has long lost.
Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood are longtime host partners of Country Music Association Awards. The duo have hosted the prize-giving event since 2008, and are scheduled to reprise their duty once again on November 9 when the 45th celebration of the awards show is held at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn.
Talking about bringing their onstage chemistry to the studio, Brad once said, "She's probably pretty much my first choice to sing with when it comes to a duet with a woman like that. I mean, we just sort of share the same values and get along that well. I just don't think there's a better singer than her, so it's sort of selfish to be able to sing with her and perform."
"Remind Me" appears in Brad's ninth studio album "This Is Country Music" which debuted at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200 a week after making its way out in the United States on May 23.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'