Video Premiere: Brad Paisley's 'Remind Me' Ft. Carrie Underwood
Brad Paisley releases a music video for his latest single "Remind Me", and shares screen with his featured guest Carrie Underwood in it. Revolving around the effort to save a dying relationship, the clip sees the two country music singers trying to bring back the spark that has long lost.
Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood are longtime host partners of Country Music Association Awards. The duo have hosted the prize-giving event since 2008, and are scheduled to reprise their duty once again on November 9 when the 45th celebration of the awards show is held at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn.
Talking about bringing their onstage chemistry to the studio, Brad once said, "She's probably pretty much my first choice to sing with when it comes to a duet with a woman like that. I mean, we just sort of share the same values and get along that well. I just don't think there's a better singer than her, so it's sort of selfish to be able to sing with her and perform."
"Remind Me" appears in Brad's ninth studio album "This Is Country Music" which debuted at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200 a week after making its way out in the United States on May 23.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says