Amy Winehouse's Bodyguards Take a Picture With Her Ashes
Amy Winehouse has been cremated at the Golders Green Crematorium in north London. Among those playing final respect to the "Back to Black" singer on Tuesday, July 26 were her former bodyguards, and they got a chance to take a picture with the singer's remains for one last time.
Before leaving the crematorium, Amy's former bodyguards posed with a box containing her ashes. Dressed in black suit, most of them sported a solemn look. Holding the box in the middle of the photo was Andrew Morris, the guard who found the 27-year-old's lifeless body in her bed last Saturday, July 23.
Earlier on Tuesday, a private funeral service for Amy was held at Edgwarebury Cemetery. Led by a rabbi, it lasted roughly an hour with the "Rehab" singer's father, Mitch Winehouse, giving a touching eulogy. "Goodnight my angel. Sleep tight. Mommy and Daddy love you ever so much," he said.
Around 200 mourners attended the service. Among them were music producer/DJ Mark Ronson and TV personality Kelly Osbourne. The latter wore her hair in a beehive style as a tribute for Amy. Missing out the service, however, was the late singer's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. He has been denied a leave from jail.
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards