Amy Winehouse's Bodyguards Take a Picture With Her Ashes
Amy Winehouse has been cremated at the Golders Green Crematorium in north London. Among those playing final respect to the "Back to Black" singer on Tuesday, July 26 were her former bodyguards, and they got a chance to take a picture with the singer's remains for one last time.
Before leaving the crematorium, Amy's former bodyguards posed with a box containing her ashes. Dressed in black suit, most of them sported a solemn look. Holding the box in the middle of the photo was Andrew Morris, the guard who found the 27-year-old's lifeless body in her bed last Saturday, July 23.
Earlier on Tuesday, a private funeral service for Amy was held at Edgwarebury Cemetery. Led by a rabbi, it lasted roughly an hour with the "Rehab" singer's father, Mitch Winehouse, giving a touching eulogy. "Goodnight my angel. Sleep tight. Mommy and Daddy love you ever so much," he said.
Around 200 mourners attended the service. Among them were music producer/DJ Mark Ronson and TV personality Kelly Osbourne. The latter wore her hair in a beehive style as a tribute for Amy. Missing out the service, however, was the late singer's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. He has been denied a leave from jail.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik