Amy Winehouse's Bodyguards Take a Picture With Her Ashes
Amy Winehouse has been cremated at the Golders Green Crematorium in north London. Among those playing final respect to the "Back to Black" singer on Tuesday, July 26 were her former bodyguards, and they got a chance to take a picture with the singer's remains for one last time.
Before leaving the crematorium, Amy's former bodyguards posed with a box containing her ashes. Dressed in black suit, most of them sported a solemn look. Holding the box in the middle of the photo was Andrew Morris, the guard who found the 27-year-old's lifeless body in her bed last Saturday, July 23.
Earlier on Tuesday, a private funeral service for Amy was held at Edgwarebury Cemetery. Led by a rabbi, it lasted roughly an hour with the "Rehab" singer's father, Mitch Winehouse, giving a touching eulogy. "Goodnight my angel. Sleep tight. Mommy and Daddy love you ever so much," he said.
Around 200 mourners attended the service. Among them were music producer/DJ Mark Ronson and TV personality Kelly Osbourne. The latter wore her hair in a beehive style as a tribute for Amy. Missing out the service, however, was the late singer's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. He has been denied a leave from jail.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri