Amy Winehouse's Bodyguards Take a Picture With Her Ashes
Amy Winehouse has been cremated at the Golders Green Crematorium in north London. Among those playing final respect to the "Back to Black" singer on Tuesday, July 26 were her former bodyguards, and they got a chance to take a picture with the singer's remains for one last time.
Before leaving the crematorium, Amy's former bodyguards posed with a box containing her ashes. Dressed in black suit, most of them sported a solemn look. Holding the box in the middle of the photo was Andrew Morris, the guard who found the 27-year-old's lifeless body in her bed last Saturday, July 23.
Earlier on Tuesday, a private funeral service for Amy was held at Edgwarebury Cemetery. Led by a rabbi, it lasted roughly an hour with the "Rehab" singer's father, Mitch Winehouse, giving a touching eulogy. "Goodnight my angel. Sleep tight. Mommy and Daddy love you ever so much," he said.
Around 200 mourners attended the service. Among them were music producer/DJ Mark Ronson and TV personality Kelly Osbourne. The latter wore her hair in a beehive style as a tribute for Amy. Missing out the service, however, was the late singer's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. He has been denied a leave from jail.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'