Amy Winehouse's Bodyguards Take a Picture With Her Ashes
Amy Winehouse has been cremated at the Golders Green Crematorium in north London. Among those playing final respect to the "Back to Black" singer on Tuesday, July 26 were her former bodyguards, and they got a chance to take a picture with the singer's remains for one last time.
Before leaving the crematorium, Amy's former bodyguards posed with a box containing her ashes. Dressed in black suit, most of them sported a solemn look. Holding the box in the middle of the photo was Andrew Morris, the guard who found the 27-year-old's lifeless body in her bed last Saturday, July 23.
Earlier on Tuesday, a private funeral service for Amy was held at Edgwarebury Cemetery. Led by a rabbi, it lasted roughly an hour with the "Rehab" singer's father, Mitch Winehouse, giving a touching eulogy. "Goodnight my angel. Sleep tight. Mommy and Daddy love you ever so much," he said.
Around 200 mourners attended the service. Among them were music producer/DJ Mark Ronson and TV personality Kelly Osbourne. The latter wore her hair in a beehive style as a tribute for Amy. Missing out the service, however, was the late singer's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. He has been denied a leave from jail.
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap