First Official Look at Blake Lively and Chloe Moretz in 'Hick'
The first image from "Hick" comes out at the same time when its participation in 2011 Toronto International Film Festival is announced. The photo captures two female leads Blake Lively and Chloe Moretz who are clad in a pink floral dress and a crop top respectively.
In this Derick Martini-directed movie, Moretz plays 13-year-old Luli who flees her mother, who is obsessed with hard-drinking men. Heading west on her own, she meets Eddie, a drifter with a chip on his shoulder, and Glenda, a troubled but spirited woman who takes Luli under her wing.
Her quick wit and colourful daydreams, some help from Glenda, as well as the mercurial Eddie help Luli get through a hard-going life on the road.
Based on Andrea Portes' novel of the same name, this indie road drama movie will have its world premiere at TIFF which runs September 8 to 18. Moretz and Lively are joined by the likes of Alec Baldwin, Juliette Lewis, Eddie Redmayne and Rory Culkin in the cast ensemble.
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC