First Official Look at Blake Lively and Chloe Moretz in 'Hick'
The first image from "Hick" comes out at the same time when its participation in 2011 Toronto International Film Festival is announced. The photo captures two female leads Blake Lively and Chloe Moretz who are clad in a pink floral dress and a crop top respectively.
In this Derick Martini-directed movie, Moretz plays 13-year-old Luli who flees her mother, who is obsessed with hard-drinking men. Heading west on her own, she meets Eddie, a drifter with a chip on his shoulder, and Glenda, a troubled but spirited woman who takes Luli under her wing.
Her quick wit and colourful daydreams, some help from Glenda, as well as the mercurial Eddie help Luli get through a hard-going life on the road.
Based on Andrea Portes' novel of the same name, this indie road drama movie will have its world premiere at TIFF which runs September 8 to 18. Moretz and Lively are joined by the likes of Alec Baldwin, Juliette Lewis, Eddie Redmayne and Rory Culkin in the cast ensemble.
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch