First Official Look at Blake Lively and Chloe Moretz in 'Hick'
The first image from "Hick" comes out at the same time when its participation in 2011 Toronto International Film Festival is announced. The photo captures two female leads Blake Lively and Chloe Moretz who are clad in a pink floral dress and a crop top respectively.
In this Derick Martini-directed movie, Moretz plays 13-year-old Luli who flees her mother, who is obsessed with hard-drinking men. Heading west on her own, she meets Eddie, a drifter with a chip on his shoulder, and Glenda, a troubled but spirited woman who takes Luli under her wing.
Her quick wit and colourful daydreams, some help from Glenda, as well as the mercurial Eddie help Luli get through a hard-going life on the road.
Based on Andrea Portes' novel of the same name, this indie road drama movie will have its world premiere at TIFF which runs September 8 to 18. Moretz and Lively are joined by the likes of Alec Baldwin, Juliette Lewis, Eddie Redmayne and Rory Culkin in the cast ensemble.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3