First Official Look at Blake Lively and Chloe Moretz in 'Hick'
The first image from "Hick" comes out at the same time when its participation in 2011 Toronto International Film Festival is announced. The photo captures two female leads Blake Lively and Chloe Moretz who are clad in a pink floral dress and a crop top respectively.
In this Derick Martini-directed movie, Moretz plays 13-year-old Luli who flees her mother, who is obsessed with hard-drinking men. Heading west on her own, she meets Eddie, a drifter with a chip on his shoulder, and Glenda, a troubled but spirited woman who takes Luli under her wing.
Her quick wit and colourful daydreams, some help from Glenda, as well as the mercurial Eddie help Luli get through a hard-going life on the road.
Based on Andrea Portes' novel of the same name, this indie road drama movie will have its world premiere at TIFF which runs September 8 to 18. Moretz and Lively are joined by the likes of Alec Baldwin, Juliette Lewis, Eddie Redmayne and Rory Culkin in the cast ensemble.
More Hick News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress