First Official Look at Blake Lively and Chloe Moretz in 'Hick'
The first image from "Hick" comes out at the same time when its participation in 2011 Toronto International Film Festival is announced. The photo captures two female leads Blake Lively and Chloe Moretz who are clad in a pink floral dress and a crop top respectively.
In this Derick Martini-directed movie, Moretz plays 13-year-old Luli who flees her mother, who is obsessed with hard-drinking men. Heading west on her own, she meets Eddie, a drifter with a chip on his shoulder, and Glenda, a troubled but spirited woman who takes Luli under her wing.
Her quick wit and colourful daydreams, some help from Glenda, as well as the mercurial Eddie help Luli get through a hard-going life on the road.
Based on Andrea Portes' novel of the same name, this indie road drama movie will have its world premiere at TIFF which runs September 8 to 18. Moretz and Lively are joined by the likes of Alec Baldwin, Juliette Lewis, Eddie Redmayne and Rory Culkin in the cast ensemble.
More Hick News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child