'New Year's Eve' Gets Official Star-Studded Trailer
An official trailer for star-studded romantic comedy "New Year's Eve" has just arrived. It teases the intertwining story of New Yorkers as they navigate their way through romance over the course of New Year's Eve. It shows how they dare to take up challenge for new beginnings and experiences, or what they do when they face "an old mistake."
Playing a bike messenger named Paul, Zac Efron, for instance, agrees to fulfill the New Year's Eve resolutions of Michelle Pfeiffer's character in exchange for tickets to a big party. Then, there is Jon Bon Jovi as a rockstar who runs into his former flame only to get slapped in the face.
A movie from director Garry Marshall, "New Year's Eve" will be released in the United States on December 9. The other cast include Lea Michele, Jessica Biel, Robert De Niro, Ashton Kutcher, Sofia Vergara, Sarah Jessica Parker, Katherine Heigl, Halle Berry and Josh Duhamel.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media