'New Year's Eve' Gets Official Star-Studded Trailer
An official trailer for star-studded romantic comedy "New Year's Eve" has just arrived. It teases the intertwining story of New Yorkers as they navigate their way through romance over the course of New Year's Eve. It shows how they dare to take up challenge for new beginnings and experiences, or what they do when they face "an old mistake."
Playing a bike messenger named Paul, Zac Efron, for instance, agrees to fulfill the New Year's Eve resolutions of Michelle Pfeiffer's character in exchange for tickets to a big party. Then, there is Jon Bon Jovi as a rockstar who runs into his former flame only to get slapped in the face.
A movie from director Garry Marshall, "New Year's Eve" will be released in the United States on December 9. The other cast include Lea Michele, Jessica Biel, Robert De Niro, Ashton Kutcher, Sofia Vergara, Sarah Jessica Parker, Katherine Heigl, Halle Berry and Josh Duhamel.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'