'New Year's Eve' Gets Official Star-Studded Trailer
An official trailer for star-studded romantic comedy "New Year's Eve" has just arrived. It teases the intertwining story of New Yorkers as they navigate their way through romance over the course of New Year's Eve. It shows how they dare to take up challenge for new beginnings and experiences, or what they do when they face "an old mistake."
Playing a bike messenger named Paul, Zac Efron, for instance, agrees to fulfill the New Year's Eve resolutions of Michelle Pfeiffer's character in exchange for tickets to a big party. Then, there is Jon Bon Jovi as a rockstar who runs into his former flame only to get slapped in the face.
A movie from director Garry Marshall, "New Year's Eve" will be released in the United States on December 9. The other cast include Lea Michele, Jessica Biel, Robert De Niro, Ashton Kutcher, Sofia Vergara, Sarah Jessica Parker, Katherine Heigl, Halle Berry and Josh Duhamel.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris