'New Year's Eve' Gets Official Star-Studded Trailer
An official trailer for star-studded romantic comedy "New Year's Eve" has just arrived. It teases the intertwining story of New Yorkers as they navigate their way through romance over the course of New Year's Eve. It shows how they dare to take up challenge for new beginnings and experiences, or what they do when they face "an old mistake."
Playing a bike messenger named Paul, Zac Efron, for instance, agrees to fulfill the New Year's Eve resolutions of Michelle Pfeiffer's character in exchange for tickets to a big party. Then, there is Jon Bon Jovi as a rockstar who runs into his former flame only to get slapped in the face.
A movie from director Garry Marshall, "New Year's Eve" will be released in the United States on December 9. The other cast include Lea Michele, Jessica Biel, Robert De Niro, Ashton Kutcher, Sofia Vergara, Sarah Jessica Parker, Katherine Heigl, Halle Berry and Josh Duhamel.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd