'New Year's Eve' Gets Official Star-Studded Trailer
An official trailer for star-studded romantic comedy "New Year's Eve" has just arrived. It teases the intertwining story of New Yorkers as they navigate their way through romance over the course of New Year's Eve. It shows how they dare to take up challenge for new beginnings and experiences, or what they do when they face "an old mistake."
Playing a bike messenger named Paul, Zac Efron, for instance, agrees to fulfill the New Year's Eve resolutions of Michelle Pfeiffer's character in exchange for tickets to a big party. Then, there is Jon Bon Jovi as a rockstar who runs into his former flame only to get slapped in the face.
A movie from director Garry Marshall, "New Year's Eve" will be released in the United States on December 9. The other cast include Lea Michele, Jessica Biel, Robert De Niro, Ashton Kutcher, Sofia Vergara, Sarah Jessica Parker, Katherine Heigl, Halle Berry and Josh Duhamel.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars