George Clooney's Movies Take Part at 36th Toronto Film Fest
At the 36th Toronto International Film Festival later in September, George Clooney will get a spotlight as two of his movies would be screened there. "The Ides of March", a political thriller which Clooney directed, and "The Descendants", a family drama directed by Alexander Payne.
"Ides of March" will first open the Venice International Film Festival in August before screened at Toronton's Roy Thomson Hall. The movie will then open in theaters on October 7. Also on the list of TIFF's screening are Brad Pitt -starer "Moneyball" and Jane Fonda -starer "Peace, Love, and Misunderstanding".
Meanwhile, "The Descendants" is part of the Special Presentations sidebar which also includes "50/50", "Anonymous" and Woman in the In the movie, Clooney plays dad to two daughters opposite Shailene Woodley and Judy Greer among others. Pic would be released widely on November 23 by Fox Searchlight.
The Toronto International Film Festival is held between September 8 and September 18. For other films under first group of selections, head to TIFF.net.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked