George Clooney's Movies Take Part at 36th Toronto Film Fest
At the 36th Toronto International Film Festival later in September, George Clooney will get a spotlight as two of his movies would be screened there. "The Ides of March", a political thriller which Clooney directed, and "The Descendants", a family drama directed by Alexander Payne.
"Ides of March" will first open the Venice International Film Festival in August before screened at Toronton's Roy Thomson Hall. The movie will then open in theaters on October 7. Also on the list of TIFF's screening are Brad Pitt -starer "Moneyball" and Jane Fonda -starer "Peace, Love, and Misunderstanding".
Meanwhile, "The Descendants" is part of the Special Presentations sidebar which also includes "50/50", "Anonymous" and Woman in the In the movie, Clooney plays dad to two daughters opposite Shailene Woodley and Judy Greer among others. Pic would be released widely on November 23 by Fox Searchlight.
The Toronto International Film Festival is held between September 8 and September 18. For other films under first group of selections, head to TIFF.net.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage