George Clooney's Movies Take Part at 36th Toronto Film Fest
At the 36th Toronto International Film Festival later in September, George Clooney will get a spotlight as two of his movies would be screened there. "The Ides of March", a political thriller which Clooney directed, and "The Descendants", a family drama directed by Alexander Payne.
"Ides of March" will first open the Venice International Film Festival in August before screened at Toronton's Roy Thomson Hall. The movie will then open in theaters on October 7. Also on the list of TIFF's screening are Brad Pitt -starer "Moneyball" and Jane Fonda -starer "Peace, Love, and Misunderstanding".
Meanwhile, "The Descendants" is part of the Special Presentations sidebar which also includes "50/50", "Anonymous" and Woman in the In the movie, Clooney plays dad to two daughters opposite Shailene Woodley and Judy Greer among others. Pic would be released widely on November 23 by Fox Searchlight.
The Toronto International Film Festival is held between September 8 and September 18. For other films under first group of selections, head to TIFF.net.
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money