George Clooney's Movies Take Part at 36th Toronto Film Fest
At the 36th Toronto International Film Festival later in September, George Clooney will get a spotlight as two of his movies would be screened there. "The Ides of March", a political thriller which Clooney directed, and "The Descendants", a family drama directed by Alexander Payne.
"Ides of March" will first open the Venice International Film Festival in August before screened at Toronton's Roy Thomson Hall. The movie will then open in theaters on October 7. Also on the list of TIFF's screening are Brad Pitt -starer "Moneyball" and Jane Fonda -starer "Peace, Love, and Misunderstanding".
Meanwhile, "The Descendants" is part of the Special Presentations sidebar which also includes "50/50", "Anonymous" and Woman in the In the movie, Clooney plays dad to two daughters opposite Shailene Woodley and Judy Greer among others. Pic would be released widely on November 23 by Fox Searchlight.
The Toronto International Film Festival is held between September 8 and September 18. For other films under first group of selections, head to TIFF.net.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media