George Clooney's Movies Take Part at 36th Toronto Film Fest
At the 36th Toronto International Film Festival later in September, George Clooney will get a spotlight as two of his movies would be screened there. "The Ides of March", a political thriller which Clooney directed, and "The Descendants", a family drama directed by Alexander Payne.
"Ides of March" will first open the Venice International Film Festival in August before screened at Toronton's Roy Thomson Hall. The movie will then open in theaters on October 7. Also on the list of TIFF's screening are Brad Pitt -starer "Moneyball" and Jane Fonda -starer "Peace, Love, and Misunderstanding".
Meanwhile, "The Descendants" is part of the Special Presentations sidebar which also includes "50/50", "Anonymous" and Woman in the In the movie, Clooney plays dad to two daughters opposite Shailene Woodley and Judy Greer among others. Pic would be released widely on November 23 by Fox Searchlight.
The Toronto International Film Festival is held between September 8 and September 18. For other films under first group of selections, head to TIFF.net.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.