Amy Winehouse's Funeral Followed by Cremation
A funeral for Amy Winehouse has been held on Tuesday, July 26 at Edgwarebury Cemetery in north London. The affair was made small and private with only family and close friends who are invited allowed to attend.
Seen arriving at the venue was Mark Ronson, Amy's long-time collaborator, as well as Amy's best friend Kelly Osbourne. The singer, who could not hide away her tears when arriving at London's airport the day before, wore her hair in a beehive style in tribute of Amy.
According to some reports, the service at the cemetery would be followed by a cremation at Golders Green crematorium. The Jewish family would hold a gathering at a synagogue later that day.
Amy's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil who is serving 32 months in prison for burglary and possession of an imitation firearm has been denied a release to attend the funeral.
Meanwhile, autopsy result on Monday could not determine the cause of death. Police said that toxicology test spawn a result in at least two or four weeks.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'