Amy Winehouse's Funeral Followed by Cremation
A funeral for Amy Winehouse has been held on Tuesday, July 26 at Edgwarebury Cemetery in north London. The affair was made small and private with only family and close friends who are invited allowed to attend.
Seen arriving at the venue was Mark Ronson, Amy's long-time collaborator, as well as Amy's best friend Kelly Osbourne. The singer, who could not hide away her tears when arriving at London's airport the day before, wore her hair in a beehive style in tribute of Amy.
According to some reports, the service at the cemetery would be followed by a cremation at Golders Green crematorium. The Jewish family would hold a gathering at a synagogue later that day.
Amy's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil who is serving 32 months in prison for burglary and possession of an imitation firearm has been denied a release to attend the funeral.
Meanwhile, autopsy result on Monday could not determine the cause of death. Police said that toxicology test spawn a result in at least two or four weeks.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'