Amy Winehouse's Funeral Followed by Cremation
A funeral for Amy Winehouse has been held on Tuesday, July 26 at Edgwarebury Cemetery in north London. The affair was made small and private with only family and close friends who are invited allowed to attend.
Seen arriving at the venue was Mark Ronson, Amy's long-time collaborator, as well as Amy's best friend Kelly Osbourne. The singer, who could not hide away her tears when arriving at London's airport the day before, wore her hair in a beehive style in tribute of Amy.
According to some reports, the service at the cemetery would be followed by a cremation at Golders Green crematorium. The Jewish family would hold a gathering at a synagogue later that day.
Amy's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil who is serving 32 months in prison for burglary and possession of an imitation firearm has been denied a release to attend the funeral.
Meanwhile, autopsy result on Monday could not determine the cause of death. Police said that toxicology test spawn a result in at least two or four weeks.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia