Amy Winehouse's Funeral Followed by Cremation
A funeral for Amy Winehouse has been held on Tuesday, July 26 at Edgwarebury Cemetery in north London. The affair was made small and private with only family and close friends who are invited allowed to attend.
Seen arriving at the venue was Mark Ronson, Amy's long-time collaborator, as well as Amy's best friend Kelly Osbourne. The singer, who could not hide away her tears when arriving at London's airport the day before, wore her hair in a beehive style in tribute of Amy.
According to some reports, the service at the cemetery would be followed by a cremation at Golders Green crematorium. The Jewish family would hold a gathering at a synagogue later that day.
Amy's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil who is serving 32 months in prison for burglary and possession of an imitation firearm has been denied a release to attend the funeral.
Meanwhile, autopsy result on Monday could not determine the cause of death. Police said that toxicology test spawn a result in at least two or four weeks.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal