Amy Winehouse's Funeral Followed by Cremation
A funeral for Amy Winehouse has been held on Tuesday, July 26 at Edgwarebury Cemetery in north London. The affair was made small and private with only family and close friends who are invited allowed to attend.
Seen arriving at the venue was Mark Ronson, Amy's long-time collaborator, as well as Amy's best friend Kelly Osbourne. The singer, who could not hide away her tears when arriving at London's airport the day before, wore her hair in a beehive style in tribute of Amy.
According to some reports, the service at the cemetery would be followed by a cremation at Golders Green crematorium. The Jewish family would hold a gathering at a synagogue later that day.
Amy's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil who is serving 32 months in prison for burglary and possession of an imitation firearm has been denied a release to attend the funeral.
Meanwhile, autopsy result on Monday could not determine the cause of death. Police said that toxicology test spawn a result in at least two or four weeks.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance