Carey Mulligan Reportedly Engaged to Boyfriend of 5 Months
There's a word out there that Carey Mulligan is engaged to her boyfriend of five months, Marcus Mumford. Carey, who previously dated Shia LaBeouf, started going out with the Mumford & Sons singer only this February but Marcus was ready to pop the question this recent weekend.
Carey and Marcus stayed at a 250BPS-a-night hotel at Babington House in Somerset. He then showed her a new diamonds ring and asked her hand in marriage. Carey apparently said yes. "Carey looked like the cat who had got the cream. She was wearing a beautiful ring and didn't seem to mind who saw it," an onlooker told The Sun.
Ever since that engagement, "They were stuck to each other like glue. She was doing most of the talking and he was hanging on her every word."
Carey first met Marcus when she saw him playing at a concert in Nashville. She was seated at the front row and when Marcus looked down, Carey reportedly blushed. "Afterwards they went to the City House restaurant and dined with friends but they sat together and acted like a couple," a source told Digital Spy.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance