Carey Mulligan Reportedly Engaged to Boyfriend of 5 Months
There's a word out there that Carey Mulligan is engaged to her boyfriend of five months, Marcus Mumford. Carey, who previously dated Shia LaBeouf, started going out with the Mumford & Sons singer only this February but Marcus was ready to pop the question this recent weekend.
Carey and Marcus stayed at a 250BPS-a-night hotel at Babington House in Somerset. He then showed her a new diamonds ring and asked her hand in marriage. Carey apparently said yes. "Carey looked like the cat who had got the cream. She was wearing a beautiful ring and didn't seem to mind who saw it," an onlooker told The Sun.
Ever since that engagement, "They were stuck to each other like glue. She was doing most of the talking and he was hanging on her every word."
Carey first met Marcus when she saw him playing at a concert in Nashville. She was seated at the front row and when Marcus looked down, Carey reportedly blushed. "Afterwards they went to the City House restaurant and dined with friends but they sat together and acted like a couple," a source told Digital Spy.
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance