Carey Mulligan Reportedly Engaged to Boyfriend of 5 Months
There's a word out there that Carey Mulligan is engaged to her boyfriend of five months, Marcus Mumford. Carey, who previously dated Shia LaBeouf, started going out with the Mumford & Sons singer only this February but Marcus was ready to pop the question this recent weekend.
Carey and Marcus stayed at a 250BPS-a-night hotel at Babington House in Somerset. He then showed her a new diamonds ring and asked her hand in marriage. Carey apparently said yes. "Carey looked like the cat who had got the cream. She was wearing a beautiful ring and didn't seem to mind who saw it," an onlooker told The Sun.
Ever since that engagement, "They were stuck to each other like glue. She was doing most of the talking and he was hanging on her every word."
Carey first met Marcus when she saw him playing at a concert in Nashville. She was seated at the front row and when Marcus looked down, Carey reportedly blushed. "Afterwards they went to the City House restaurant and dined with friends but they sat together and acted like a couple," a source told Digital Spy.
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic