Carey Mulligan Reportedly Engaged to Boyfriend of 5 Months
There's a word out there that Carey Mulligan is engaged to her boyfriend of five months, Marcus Mumford. Carey, who previously dated Shia LaBeouf, started going out with the Mumford & Sons singer only this February but Marcus was ready to pop the question this recent weekend.
Carey and Marcus stayed at a 250BPS-a-night hotel at Babington House in Somerset. He then showed her a new diamonds ring and asked her hand in marriage. Carey apparently said yes. "Carey looked like the cat who had got the cream. She was wearing a beautiful ring and didn't seem to mind who saw it," an onlooker told The Sun.
Ever since that engagement, "They were stuck to each other like glue. She was doing most of the talking and he was hanging on her every word."
Carey first met Marcus when she saw him playing at a concert in Nashville. She was seated at the front row and when Marcus looked down, Carey reportedly blushed. "Afterwards they went to the City House restaurant and dined with friends but they sat together and acted like a couple," a source told Digital Spy.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny