Carey Mulligan Reportedly Engaged to Boyfriend of 5 Months
There's a word out there that Carey Mulligan is engaged to her boyfriend of five months, Marcus Mumford. Carey, who previously dated Shia LaBeouf, started going out with the Mumford & Sons singer only this February but Marcus was ready to pop the question this recent weekend.
Carey and Marcus stayed at a 250BPS-a-night hotel at Babington House in Somerset. He then showed her a new diamonds ring and asked her hand in marriage. Carey apparently said yes. "Carey looked like the cat who had got the cream. She was wearing a beautiful ring and didn't seem to mind who saw it," an onlooker told The Sun.
Ever since that engagement, "They were stuck to each other like glue. She was doing most of the talking and he was hanging on her every word."
Carey first met Marcus when she saw him playing at a concert in Nashville. She was seated at the front row and when Marcus looked down, Carey reportedly blushed. "Afterwards they went to the City House restaurant and dined with friends but they sat together and acted like a couple," a source told Digital Spy.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal