Mom: Leighton Meester Repeatedly Beat Me With Bottle
The relationship between "Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester and her mother keeps getting ugly. In her latest claim, Constance Meester said that her daughter beat her with a bottle during an alleged argument that occurred back in December 2010.
Constance is launching a countersuit against Leighton who filed hers last week. In the papers, Constance recalled that Leighton threw her to the ground, "repeatedly hitting her with a bottle" during the incident. Leighton's younger brother reportedly had to pull her off their mother.
Also in her lawsuit, Constance said she and her other kids "sacrificed her happiness" to further Leighton's career in New York and Los Angeles. The amount of money Constance claimed to have spent for acting classes and private school allegedly reached $230,000 but Leighton has left her high and dry after that.
Leighton accused her mother of using the money she set aside for her sick brother for Botox and hair extensions. However, Constance said that there was a legal contract that she should get $10,000 a month from Leighton. But since the cash flow clogged, Constance's house fell into foreclosure and her health insurance was stopped.
In an opposite claim, Leighton said in her suit that her mother "concocted a ridiculous claim" that she agreed to pay $10,000 a month for life. She clarified that any kind of money Constance received was "voluntarily and gratuitously" but the mom used a chunk of money she gave her for beauty purposes instead of for her brother's medical bill.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps