Mom: Leighton Meester Repeatedly Beat Me With Bottle
The relationship between "Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester and her mother keeps getting ugly. In her latest claim, Constance Meester said that her daughter beat her with a bottle during an alleged argument that occurred back in December 2010.
Constance is launching a countersuit against Leighton who filed hers last week. In the papers, Constance recalled that Leighton threw her to the ground, "repeatedly hitting her with a bottle" during the incident. Leighton's younger brother reportedly had to pull her off their mother.
Also in her lawsuit, Constance said she and her other kids "sacrificed her happiness" to further Leighton's career in New York and Los Angeles. The amount of money Constance claimed to have spent for acting classes and private school allegedly reached $230,000 but Leighton has left her high and dry after that.
Leighton accused her mother of using the money she set aside for her sick brother for Botox and hair extensions. However, Constance said that there was a legal contract that she should get $10,000 a month from Leighton. But since the cash flow clogged, Constance's house fell into foreclosure and her health insurance was stopped.
In an opposite claim, Leighton said in her suit that her mother "concocted a ridiculous claim" that she agreed to pay $10,000 a month for life. She clarified that any kind of money Constance received was "voluntarily and gratuitously" but the mom used a chunk of money she gave her for beauty purposes instead of for her brother's medical bill.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences