Neil Burger In Talks to Bring New 'Bonnie and Clyde' to Big Screen
Neil Burger will bring a new version of "Bonnie and Clyde" story to the big screen. The "Limitless" director is in talks to helm "Go Down Together: The True, Untold Story of Bonnie and Clyde", which will see him joining forces with "Up in the Air" scribe Sheldon Turner.
Aside from this film project, Burger, the man behind "The Illusionist", has also been tapped to direct video game adaptation "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune". Turner, meanwhile, is set to make his directorial debut in an upcoming thriller "By Virtue Fall". He will write the script for "Bonnie and Clyde" before that.
"The True, Untold Story of Bonnie and Clyde" itself was a book written by Jeff Guinn and published by Simon & Schuster in 2009. It tells the story of two America's legendary outlaws in the Great Depression era, Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker, who were shot to dead after killing seven people.
The movie adaptation will have Sean Furst and Bryan Furst as its producers along with Marissa McMahon, who is financing its development.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked