Neil Burger In Talks to Bring New 'Bonnie and Clyde' to Big Screen
Neil Burger will bring a new version of "Bonnie and Clyde" story to the big screen. The "Limitless" director is in talks to helm "Go Down Together: The True, Untold Story of Bonnie and Clyde", which will see him joining forces with "Up in the Air" scribe Sheldon Turner.
Aside from this film project, Burger, the man behind "The Illusionist", has also been tapped to direct video game adaptation "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune". Turner, meanwhile, is set to make his directorial debut in an upcoming thriller "By Virtue Fall". He will write the script for "Bonnie and Clyde" before that.
"The True, Untold Story of Bonnie and Clyde" itself was a book written by Jeff Guinn and published by Simon & Schuster in 2009. It tells the story of two America's legendary outlaws in the Great Depression era, Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker, who were shot to dead after killing seven people.
The movie adaptation will have Sean Furst and Bryan Furst as its producers along with Marissa McMahon, who is financing its development.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video