Neil Burger In Talks to Bring New 'Bonnie and Clyde' to Big Screen
Neil Burger will bring a new version of "Bonnie and Clyde" story to the big screen. The "Limitless" director is in talks to helm "Go Down Together: The True, Untold Story of Bonnie and Clyde", which will see him joining forces with "Up in the Air" scribe Sheldon Turner.
Aside from this film project, Burger, the man behind "The Illusionist", has also been tapped to direct video game adaptation "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune". Turner, meanwhile, is set to make his directorial debut in an upcoming thriller "By Virtue Fall". He will write the script for "Bonnie and Clyde" before that.
"The True, Untold Story of Bonnie and Clyde" itself was a book written by Jeff Guinn and published by Simon & Schuster in 2009. It tells the story of two America's legendary outlaws in the Great Depression era, Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker, who were shot to dead after killing seven people.
The movie adaptation will have Sean Furst and Bryan Furst as its producers along with Marissa McMahon, who is financing its development.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage