Neil Burger In Talks to Bring New 'Bonnie and Clyde' to Big Screen
Neil Burger will bring a new version of "Bonnie and Clyde" story to the big screen. The "Limitless" director is in talks to helm "Go Down Together: The True, Untold Story of Bonnie and Clyde", which will see him joining forces with "Up in the Air" scribe Sheldon Turner.
Aside from this film project, Burger, the man behind "The Illusionist", has also been tapped to direct video game adaptation "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune". Turner, meanwhile, is set to make his directorial debut in an upcoming thriller "By Virtue Fall". He will write the script for "Bonnie and Clyde" before that.
"The True, Untold Story of Bonnie and Clyde" itself was a book written by Jeff Guinn and published by Simon & Schuster in 2009. It tells the story of two America's legendary outlaws in the Great Depression era, Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker, who were shot to dead after killing seven people.
The movie adaptation will have Sean Furst and Bryan Furst as its producers along with Marissa McMahon, who is financing its development.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed