Neil Burger In Talks to Bring New 'Bonnie and Clyde' to Big Screen
Neil Burger will bring a new version of "Bonnie and Clyde" story to the big screen. The "Limitless" director is in talks to helm "Go Down Together: The True, Untold Story of Bonnie and Clyde", which will see him joining forces with "Up in the Air" scribe Sheldon Turner.
Aside from this film project, Burger, the man behind "The Illusionist", has also been tapped to direct video game adaptation "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune". Turner, meanwhile, is set to make his directorial debut in an upcoming thriller "By Virtue Fall". He will write the script for "Bonnie and Clyde" before that.
"The True, Untold Story of Bonnie and Clyde" itself was a book written by Jeff Guinn and published by Simon & Schuster in 2009. It tells the story of two America's legendary outlaws in the Great Depression era, Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker, who were shot to dead after killing seven people.
The movie adaptation will have Sean Furst and Bryan Furst as its producers along with Marissa McMahon, who is financing its development.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding