Jake Gyllenhaal Present at Father's Second Wedding in Hawaii
Jake Gyllenhaal has shown support to his film director father's second wedding. The Prince Dastan of "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" took a break from his busy schedule to witness Stephen Gyllenhaal tying the knot with Kathleen Man on the North Shore of Oahu over the weekend.
Serving as a groomsman, the 30-year-old actor donned loose-fitted khaki trousers and brown shirts. He also sported a shaved head and wore lei around his neck for the informal ceremony attended by about 30 guests. Also present for the fete was the "Source Code" actor's sister Maggie Gyllenhaal, who wore a long floral dress.
Jake's father, Stephen, divorced his wife of 32 years, Naomi Foner, in 2009. He is known for his work in directing 1991's "Paris Trout", which was nominated for five Emmy Awards, and 1998's "Homegrown". According to PopSugar, the 61-year-old worked on film project "Grassroots" along with his new wife Kathleen.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival