Jake Gyllenhaal Present at Father's Second Wedding in Hawaii
Jake Gyllenhaal has shown support to his film director father's second wedding. The Prince Dastan of "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" took a break from his busy schedule to witness Stephen Gyllenhaal tying the knot with Kathleen Man on the North Shore of Oahu over the weekend.
Serving as a groomsman, the 30-year-old actor donned loose-fitted khaki trousers and brown shirts. He also sported a shaved head and wore lei around his neck for the informal ceremony attended by about 30 guests. Also present for the fete was the "Source Code" actor's sister Maggie Gyllenhaal, who wore a long floral dress.
Jake's father, Stephen, divorced his wife of 32 years, Naomi Foner, in 2009. He is known for his work in directing 1991's "Paris Trout", which was nominated for five Emmy Awards, and 1998's "Homegrown". According to PopSugar, the 61-year-old worked on film project "Grassroots" along with his new wife Kathleen.
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death