Jake Gyllenhaal Present at Father's Second Wedding in Hawaii
Jake Gyllenhaal has shown support to his film director father's second wedding. The Prince Dastan of "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" took a break from his busy schedule to witness Stephen Gyllenhaal tying the knot with Kathleen Man on the North Shore of Oahu over the weekend.
Serving as a groomsman, the 30-year-old actor donned loose-fitted khaki trousers and brown shirts. He also sported a shaved head and wore lei around his neck for the informal ceremony attended by about 30 guests. Also present for the fete was the "Source Code" actor's sister Maggie Gyllenhaal, who wore a long floral dress.
Jake's father, Stephen, divorced his wife of 32 years, Naomi Foner, in 2009. He is known for his work in directing 1991's "Paris Trout", which was nominated for five Emmy Awards, and 1998's "Homegrown". According to PopSugar, the 61-year-old worked on film project "Grassroots" along with his new wife Kathleen.
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday