Bjork's 'Crystalline' Gets Official Music Video
Bjork has just released an official music video in support of her new single "Crystalline". Directed by Michel Gondry, the clip is filled with laser beams and opens with a shower of meteorites hitting the ground and making sound.
"We shot it frame by frame, and we shot it by recranking the camera and re-exposing the film many times," director Michel Gondry told Billboard. "The idea that a beam of light can have the impact to make these things move is something that intrigued me."
He explained the next scenes, "Later on, they create some ripples-like rain. At the third verse, they create bubbles in which the metallic objects appear. All of those are the result of multiple conversations with [Bjork] that were going in many directions."
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards