Bjork's 'Crystalline' Gets Official Music Video
Bjork has just released an official music video in support of her new single "Crystalline". Directed by Michel Gondry, the clip is filled with laser beams and opens with a shower of meteorites hitting the ground and making sound.
"We shot it frame by frame, and we shot it by recranking the camera and re-exposing the film many times," director Michel Gondry told Billboard. "The idea that a beam of light can have the impact to make these things move is something that intrigued me."
He explained the next scenes, "Later on, they create some ripples-like rain. At the third verse, they create bubbles in which the metallic objects appear. All of those are the result of multiple conversations with [Bjork] that were going in many directions."
Bjork's "Crystalline" music video
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier