Bjork's 'Crystalline' Gets Official Music Video
Bjork has just released an official music video in support of her new single "Crystalline". Directed by Michel Gondry, the clip is filled with laser beams and opens with a shower of meteorites hitting the ground and making sound.
"We shot it frame by frame, and we shot it by recranking the camera and re-exposing the film many times," director Michel Gondry told Billboard. "The idea that a beam of light can have the impact to make these things move is something that intrigued me."
He explained the next scenes, "Later on, they create some ripples-like rain. At the third verse, they create bubbles in which the metallic objects appear. All of those are the result of multiple conversations with [Bjork] that were going in many directions."
Bjork's "Crystalline" music video
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly