Bjork's 'Crystalline' Gets Official Music Video
Bjork has just released an official music video in support of her new single "Crystalline". Directed by Michel Gondry, the clip is filled with laser beams and opens with a shower of meteorites hitting the ground and making sound.
"We shot it frame by frame, and we shot it by recranking the camera and re-exposing the film many times," director Michel Gondry told Billboard. "The idea that a beam of light can have the impact to make these things move is something that intrigued me."
He explained the next scenes, "Later on, they create some ripples-like rain. At the third verse, they create bubbles in which the metallic objects appear. All of those are the result of multiple conversations with [Bjork] that were going in many directions."
Bjork's "Crystalline" music video
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake