Bjork's 'Crystalline' Gets Official Music Video
Bjork has just released an official music video in support of her new single "Crystalline". Directed by Michel Gondry, the clip is filled with laser beams and opens with a shower of meteorites hitting the ground and making sound.
"We shot it frame by frame, and we shot it by recranking the camera and re-exposing the film many times," director Michel Gondry told Billboard. "The idea that a beam of light can have the impact to make these things move is something that intrigued me."
He explained the next scenes, "Later on, they create some ripples-like rain. At the third verse, they create bubbles in which the metallic objects appear. All of those are the result of multiple conversations with [Bjork] that were going in many directions."
Bjork's "Crystalline" music video
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media