'House M.D.' Adds 'Brothers and Sisters' Star as Regular
"House M.D." has recruited an actress to be a new doctor for its eighth season. It has been confirmed that Odette Yustman is added to the cast ensemble as a series regular starting this fall. While details of her role are still kept under wraps, it is said that her character will meet Hugh Laurie's House behind the bars and become a member of his team of diagnosticians.
This marks the first regular addition to the cast ensemble since Olivia Wilde, Peter Jacobson and Kal Penn were promoted in season 4. The FOX hit medical drama show is additionally looking for an actress to fill the role of Dean of Medicine, which was recently left vacant by Lisa Edelstein.
Odette has previously appeared in several episode of "Brothers & Sisters", which was canceled by ABC earlier this year. She happens to be married to the show's alum Dave Annable.
The "You Again" beauty also lands a role on another FOX series "Breaking In". Words are, there is a deal made to allow her to do the rookie comedy show should it be picked up for a second season, while doing "House M.D." as well.
Season 8 of "House M.D." will premiere Monday, October 3 at 9 P.M. ET/PT.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'