'House M.D.' Adds 'Brothers and Sisters' Star as Regular
"House M.D." has recruited an actress to be a new doctor for its eighth season. It has been confirmed that Odette Yustman is added to the cast ensemble as a series regular starting this fall. While details of her role are still kept under wraps, it is said that her character will meet Hugh Laurie's House behind the bars and become a member of his team of diagnosticians.
This marks the first regular addition to the cast ensemble since Olivia Wilde, Peter Jacobson and Kal Penn were promoted in season 4. The FOX hit medical drama show is additionally looking for an actress to fill the role of Dean of Medicine, which was recently left vacant by Lisa Edelstein.
Odette has previously appeared in several episode of "Brothers & Sisters", which was canceled by ABC earlier this year. She happens to be married to the show's alum Dave Annable.
The "You Again" beauty also lands a role on another FOX series "Breaking In". Words are, there is a deal made to allow her to do the rookie comedy show should it be picked up for a second season, while doing "House M.D." as well.
Season 8 of "House M.D." will premiere Monday, October 3 at 9 P.M. ET/PT.
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors