'House M.D.' Adds 'Brothers and Sisters' Star as Regular
"House M.D." has recruited an actress to be a new doctor for its eighth season. It has been confirmed that Odette Yustman is added to the cast ensemble as a series regular starting this fall. While details of her role are still kept under wraps, it is said that her character will meet Hugh Laurie's House behind the bars and become a member of his team of diagnosticians.
This marks the first regular addition to the cast ensemble since Olivia Wilde, Peter Jacobson and Kal Penn were promoted in season 4. The FOX hit medical drama show is additionally looking for an actress to fill the role of Dean of Medicine, which was recently left vacant by Lisa Edelstein.
Odette has previously appeared in several episode of "Brothers & Sisters", which was canceled by ABC earlier this year. She happens to be married to the show's alum Dave Annable.
The "You Again" beauty also lands a role on another FOX series "Breaking In". Words are, there is a deal made to allow her to do the rookie comedy show should it be picked up for a second season, while doing "House M.D." as well.
Season 8 of "House M.D." will premiere Monday, October 3 at 9 P.M. ET/PT.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose