'Bachelorette' Recap: Shocking Exit and Reject's Return
After being dumped by two men, Ashley Herbert was thrown for a loop yet again on "The Bachelorette". In an episode aired Monday, July 25 episode, she learned that one of the final three bachelors was not that into her, while previously dumped contestant Ryan was still expecting her love.
In this "overnight dates" episode set in Fiji, Ashley and Constantine took off a helicopter and headed to Bouma Fall where they had fun swimming in the water. But during their dinner, Constantine made a shocking revelation that he is "not feeling it" with her, so he denied the Fantasy Suite even before it was offered. "It wasn't going to the next level," he explained, before leaving the show for good.
Meanwhile, Ryan who was sent home two weeks ago insisted there was something between him and Ashley, so he showed up in the island in a hope that she would take him back to the game. "What if she's regretting sending me home? I just feel that there's things unsaid and undiscovered between the two of us," he claimed.
"If you thought about me at all... then I want some more time with you so bad," Ryan told Ashley. "Every time we talked it was just so fluid and great... With us, I just feel like we didn't really have a chance." So he gave time to the 26-year-old beauty some time to think.
Despite Constantine's departure which left one spot open in the rose ceremony, Ashley did not take Ryan's offer. "I didn't feel, like, that passion [with you]... And the truth is, I've found that -- actually with two people!" she told the rejected suitor.
As for the rest of the dates, Ashley cruised around the islands on a yacht with Ben, and was on board a sea plane to a private island with J.P. The two men got a chance to enjoy Fantasy Suites with her, who gave the roses at the end of the show without having to make a tough decision.
Ben and J.P. will next go head to head in the finale set to air Monday, August 1 on ABC.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics