'Bachelorette' Recap: Shocking Exit and Reject's Return
After being dumped by two men, Ashley Herbert was thrown for a loop yet again on "The Bachelorette". In an episode aired Monday, July 25 episode, she learned that one of the final three bachelors was not that into her, while previously dumped contestant Ryan was still expecting her love.
In this "overnight dates" episode set in Fiji, Ashley and Constantine took off a helicopter and headed to Bouma Fall where they had fun swimming in the water. But during their dinner, Constantine made a shocking revelation that he is "not feeling it" with her, so he denied the Fantasy Suite even before it was offered. "It wasn't going to the next level," he explained, before leaving the show for good.
Meanwhile, Ryan who was sent home two weeks ago insisted there was something between him and Ashley, so he showed up in the island in a hope that she would take him back to the game. "What if she's regretting sending me home? I just feel that there's things unsaid and undiscovered between the two of us," he claimed.
"If you thought about me at all... then I want some more time with you so bad," Ryan told Ashley. "Every time we talked it was just so fluid and great... With us, I just feel like we didn't really have a chance." So he gave time to the 26-year-old beauty some time to think.
Despite Constantine's departure which left one spot open in the rose ceremony, Ashley did not take Ryan's offer. "I didn't feel, like, that passion [with you]... And the truth is, I've found that -- actually with two people!" she told the rejected suitor.
As for the rest of the dates, Ashley cruised around the islands on a yacht with Ben, and was on board a sea plane to a private island with J.P. The two men got a chance to enjoy Fantasy Suites with her, who gave the roses at the end of the show without having to make a tough decision.
Ben and J.P. will next go head to head in the finale set to air Monday, August 1 on ABC.
More The Bachelorette News
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig