James Franco Returns to 'General Hospital' for 'Longterm' Story
James Franco is set to be back on "General Hospital" again. The "Your Highness" actor will reprise his role as performance artist and serial killer Robert "Franco" Frank starting September 20, and this time it will not be a short one since his story arc is described as "longterm".
James' character, who has a crush on hit man Jason Morgan (Steve Burton), returns to the show right when Jason is set to tie the knot with Sam McCall (Kelly Monaco). While it is not clear whether Franco will crash the wedding, a rep for the shows tells TV Guide that it will be his "most twisted plan yet" with Maxie (Kirsten Storms), Carly (Laura Wright) and her baby Josslyn involved in it.
James first appeared on "GH" in 2009 and was last seen on the soap for a two-day cameo in February this year, just in time with his Oscar hosting gig. The 33-year-old actor/filmmaker, who was nominated for Best Actor at this year's Academy Awards through his role in "127 Hours", will soon grace movie theaters with "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" in addition to being set to appear on Broadway this fall in a revival of Tennessee Williams' "Sweet Bird of Youth".
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?