First Look at Josh Duhamel's Return to 'All My Children'
Josh Duhamel's "All My Children" character has been long presumed dead, but he is seen very much alive in first look at his return to the daytime soap. Reprising his role as Leo du Pres, he is snapped reuniting with Rebecca Budig, who portrays Greenlee, in some of the pictures. In another photo, meanwhile, he sports a suit.
"Everyone at 'All My Children' is thrilled and excited to welcome Josh back to Pine Valley," executive producer Julie Carruthers previously said of Duhamel's cameo. He added about the 38-year-old actor's conman character, "The appearance of Leo is sure to be one of the highlights of the season."
Duhamel's scenes will be seen in an episode airing Thursday, August 4 at 1 P.M. on ABC. The drama series will end its run on the alphabet on September 23, but will remain surviving online since the network has licensed the show and "One Life to Live" to Prospect Park.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video