First Look at Josh Duhamel's Return to 'All My Children'
Josh Duhamel's "All My Children" character has been long presumed dead, but he is seen very much alive in first look at his return to the daytime soap. Reprising his role as Leo du Pres, he is snapped reuniting with Rebecca Budig, who portrays Greenlee, in some of the pictures. In another photo, meanwhile, he sports a suit.
"Everyone at 'All My Children' is thrilled and excited to welcome Josh back to Pine Valley," executive producer Julie Carruthers previously said of Duhamel's cameo. He added about the 38-year-old actor's conman character, "The appearance of Leo is sure to be one of the highlights of the season."
Duhamel's scenes will be seen in an episode airing Thursday, August 4 at 1 P.M. on ABC. The drama series will end its run on the alphabet on September 23, but will remain surviving online since the network has licensed the show and "One Life to Live" to Prospect Park.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed