First Look at Josh Duhamel's Return to 'All My Children'
Josh Duhamel's "All My Children" character has been long presumed dead, but he is seen very much alive in first look at his return to the daytime soap. Reprising his role as Leo du Pres, he is snapped reuniting with Rebecca Budig, who portrays Greenlee, in some of the pictures. In another photo, meanwhile, he sports a suit.
"Everyone at 'All My Children' is thrilled and excited to welcome Josh back to Pine Valley," executive producer Julie Carruthers previously said of Duhamel's cameo. He added about the 38-year-old actor's conman character, "The appearance of Leo is sure to be one of the highlights of the season."
Duhamel's scenes will be seen in an episode airing Thursday, August 4 at 1 P.M. on ABC. The drama series will end its run on the alphabet on September 23, but will remain surviving online since the network has licensed the show and "One Life to Live" to Prospect Park.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie