First Look at Josh Duhamel's Return to 'All My Children'
Josh Duhamel's "All My Children" character has been long presumed dead, but he is seen very much alive in first look at his return to the daytime soap. Reprising his role as Leo du Pres, he is snapped reuniting with Rebecca Budig, who portrays Greenlee, in some of the pictures. In another photo, meanwhile, he sports a suit.
"Everyone at 'All My Children' is thrilled and excited to welcome Josh back to Pine Valley," executive producer Julie Carruthers previously said of Duhamel's cameo. He added about the 38-year-old actor's conman character, "The appearance of Leo is sure to be one of the highlights of the season."
Duhamel's scenes will be seen in an episode airing Thursday, August 4 at 1 P.M. on ABC. The drama series will end its run on the alphabet on September 23, but will remain surviving online since the network has licensed the show and "One Life to Live" to Prospect Park.
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...