First Look at Josh Duhamel's Return to 'All My Children'
Josh Duhamel's "All My Children" character has been long presumed dead, but he is seen very much alive in first look at his return to the daytime soap. Reprising his role as Leo du Pres, he is snapped reuniting with Rebecca Budig, who portrays Greenlee, in some of the pictures. In another photo, meanwhile, he sports a suit.
"Everyone at 'All My Children' is thrilled and excited to welcome Josh back to Pine Valley," executive producer Julie Carruthers previously said of Duhamel's cameo. He added about the 38-year-old actor's conman character, "The appearance of Leo is sure to be one of the highlights of the season."
Duhamel's scenes will be seen in an episode airing Thursday, August 4 at 1 P.M. on ABC. The drama series will end its run on the alphabet on September 23, but will remain surviving online since the network has licensed the show and "One Life to Live" to Prospect Park.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars