Lea Michele's New Song From 'Dorothy of OZ' Unleashed
Lea Michele has a new song titled "When the World Turns Upside Down", and it's released at 2011 San Diego Comic-Con over the weekend. Recorded for "Dorothy of OZ" soundtrack, it has been made available for listening pleasure via audio stream which hit the web recently.
Almost at the same time, a first look at Dorothy Gale, the titular character the Rachel Berry of "Glee" is voicing in the movie, was revealed via MTV's Hollywood Crush. The image shows a little girl in what seems to be a farm. She looks adorable wearing two braided pigtails.
Based on beloved fairytale "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" by L. Frank Baum, the movie is scheduled for 2012 release. It will follow Dorothy as she is whisked away to the magical Land of Oz. Joining Lea in the cast ensemble are Hugh Dancy, Patrick Stewart, Dan Aykroyd, Kelsey Grammer and more.
More Lea Michele News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences