Amy Winehouse's Autopsy Result Says 'Inconclusive'
The highly-awaited autopsy result of Amy Winehouse came as "inconclusive". Released on Monday, July 25, the report said that there should be additional lab work done before the officials can determine exactly what killed the jazz singer on Saturday.
"It did not establish a formal cause of death and we await the results of further toxicology tests," a police statement reads. The autopsy was conducted at St. Pancras Coroner's Court on Monday afternoon. The new result will not be available in at least another two to four weeks.
Meanwhile, Amy's family are hoping that they can bury her body as soon as possible but the police investigation and post-mortem have "made it impossible" to set a date. Amy's dad Mitch arrived in London on Monday morning and identified her body in companion of Amy's mom Janis and boyfriend Reg Traviss.
Police said previously that there was "no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of Amy Winehouse." An inquest into the death was adjourned until October 26.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'