Amy Winehouse's Autopsy Result Says 'Inconclusive'
The highly-awaited autopsy result of Amy Winehouse came as "inconclusive". Released on Monday, July 25, the report said that there should be additional lab work done before the officials can determine exactly what killed the jazz singer on Saturday.
"It did not establish a formal cause of death and we await the results of further toxicology tests," a police statement reads. The autopsy was conducted at St. Pancras Coroner's Court on Monday afternoon. The new result will not be available in at least another two to four weeks.
Meanwhile, Amy's family are hoping that they can bury her body as soon as possible but the police investigation and post-mortem have "made it impossible" to set a date. Amy's dad Mitch arrived in London on Monday morning and identified her body in companion of Amy's mom Janis and boyfriend Reg Traviss.
Police said previously that there was "no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of Amy Winehouse." An inquest into the death was adjourned until October 26.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child