Amy Winehouse's Autopsy Result Says 'Inconclusive'
The highly-awaited autopsy result of Amy Winehouse came as "inconclusive". Released on Monday, July 25, the report said that there should be additional lab work done before the officials can determine exactly what killed the jazz singer on Saturday.
"It did not establish a formal cause of death and we await the results of further toxicology tests," a police statement reads. The autopsy was conducted at St. Pancras Coroner's Court on Monday afternoon. The new result will not be available in at least another two to four weeks.
Meanwhile, Amy's family are hoping that they can bury her body as soon as possible but the police investigation and post-mortem have "made it impossible" to set a date. Amy's dad Mitch arrived in London on Monday morning and identified her body in companion of Amy's mom Janis and boyfriend Reg Traviss.
Police said previously that there was "no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of Amy Winehouse." An inquest into the death was adjourned until October 26.
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges