Amy Winehouse's Autopsy Result Says 'Inconclusive'
The highly-awaited autopsy result of Amy Winehouse came as "inconclusive". Released on Monday, July 25, the report said that there should be additional lab work done before the officials can determine exactly what killed the jazz singer on Saturday.
"It did not establish a formal cause of death and we await the results of further toxicology tests," a police statement reads. The autopsy was conducted at St. Pancras Coroner's Court on Monday afternoon. The new result will not be available in at least another two to four weeks.
Meanwhile, Amy's family are hoping that they can bury her body as soon as possible but the police investigation and post-mortem have "made it impossible" to set a date. Amy's dad Mitch arrived in London on Monday morning and identified her body in companion of Amy's mom Janis and boyfriend Reg Traviss.
Police said previously that there was "no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of Amy Winehouse." An inquest into the death was adjourned until October 26.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight