Amy Winehouse's Autopsy Result Says 'Inconclusive'
The highly-awaited autopsy result of Amy Winehouse came as "inconclusive". Released on Monday, July 25, the report said that there should be additional lab work done before the officials can determine exactly what killed the jazz singer on Saturday.
"It did not establish a formal cause of death and we await the results of further toxicology tests," a police statement reads. The autopsy was conducted at St. Pancras Coroner's Court on Monday afternoon. The new result will not be available in at least another two to four weeks.
Meanwhile, Amy's family are hoping that they can bury her body as soon as possible but the police investigation and post-mortem have "made it impossible" to set a date. Amy's dad Mitch arrived in London on Monday morning and identified her body in companion of Amy's mom Janis and boyfriend Reg Traviss.
Police said previously that there was "no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of Amy Winehouse." An inquest into the death was adjourned until October 26.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture