Justin Bieber Hand Feeding Selena Gomez During Birthday Dinner
Though Selena Gomez said earlier that he would be in Atlanta when she turned 19, Justin Bieber is treating the "Monte Carlo" beauty extra special on her birthday. Last Friday, July 22, the "Baby" hitmaker took her to a dinner at Geisha House in Hollywood and reportedly had-fed her sushi.
An eyewitness told Hollywood Life, "Justin and Selena were just adorable when they celebrated her birthday at Geisha House on Friday night. They seemed really happy and totally in love." The source went on to share, "While they were eating dinner, Justin fed her a Hollywood sushi roll, which is a roll with crab, avocado and tempura cucumber."
"They also had the Marilyn Monroll, which is a roll with shrimp tempura, avocado and spicy sauce. They also shared the glazed short ribs and grilled Alaskan salmon teriyaki," the observer continued on. "For dessert, they shared tempura green tea ice cream. It had three candles in it, and everyone sang 'Happy Birthday' to Selena, including Justin."
Offering more details on the teen couple's PDAs, the witness recalled, "Right before she blew out the candles, Justin said 'Make a wish!' and she smiled. After she blew out the candles, Justin leaned over and kissed her on the lips. It was super sweet! They are both really down-to-earth and well-mannered. They really do compliment each other."
A few days before her 19th birthday, Selena revealed that it is unlikely for her to spend her special day with Justin. Asked whether her teen sensation boyfriend will be in attendance if she go to dinner with her family, the "Who Says" singer told E! News, "I actually think he'll be in Atlanta. But that's OK. We all gotta work."
More Justin Bieber News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'