Report: 'Dancing with the Stars' Wants More 'High Profile' Celebs
There may be no room for "D-listers" in upcoming season of "Dancing with the Stars". According to TMZ, producers are in the hunt for more "high profile" stars after casting the likes of The Situation, Kate Gosselin, Audrina Patridge, Jake Pavelka and Holly Madison in the past seasons.
To get A-listers, compromise is reportedly made with some of the rules. The producers allegedly offer high profile celebs complete control over their rehearsal schedule, which means they can practice as much or as little as they want. Moreover, they may have final say on music selections and costume design.
So far, those who have been rumored to join season 13 of the reality show are Regis Philbin, Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina, Christina Milian, Snooki of "Jersey Shore", Khloe Kardashian and her brother Rob, Shaquille O'Neal, Ashley Hebert of "The Bachelorette", Donnie Wahlberg, Nick Jonas, Queen Latifah and Melissa Gilbert. While most of the stars in this list are not A-listers, it is possible that the change will be effective in season 14.
The new season of "Dancing with the Stars" will premiere Monday, September 19 at 8 P.M. on ABC. Pro dancers who are expected to return are Derek Hough, Chelsie Hightower and Kym Johnson.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win