Lindsay Lohan Gets Sarcastic Over Night of Partying Report
Lindsay Lohan isn't staying quiet over recent report that she was "barely able to walk" after a night of partying last Saturday night, July 23. Taking to her Twitter on Sunday, the Cady Heron of "Mean Girls" sarcastically wrote, "Love how going to a friends birthday turns into a slew of lies! grrr."
Report that Lindsay was partying again came out via Radar Online. Accordingly, the 25-year-old started her evening at Chateau Marmont. She then hit Palihouse hotel to join friend Michael Donegar in celebrating his 25th birthday. "Lindsay looked great when she showed up at Palihouse, and ordered cranberry juice from the waitress," said an eyewitness.
"I was like 'Who's that gorgeous girl,' and then I realized it was Lindsay. She was definitely sober when she showed up but as the night went on she got sloppier and sloppier," the observer dished on. "Everyone at the table was drinking lemon drop shots and there were two bottle of Kettle One vodka on the table."
"She ordered two martinis from the waitress, but she said they were for a friend. So the waitress brought them out and handed them to her. One of the other girls shot the waitress a look and shook her head as if to say 'Don't give that to her.' But Lindsay took them any way and took a big gulp out of one of them. About 10 minutes later she did a shot of vodka."
"By 2 A.M., she could barely stand. She was trying to stabilize herself on the chairs. Then she made it over to the curtains and hung on them. The manager saw this and went over and helped her stand up," the inside source added. "She eventually got outside, and when she got to her Escalade she just collapsed into it."
Radar additionally reported that Lindsay came to the bash with "Survivor" contestant Ozzy Lusth. It was claimed that she got upset when she thought he was flirting with another woman. The eyewitness recalled, "She yelled at him to 'Stop flirting with everyone!' "
More Lindsay Lohan News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs