First Look at Hulk of 'The Avengers' Unveiled in Official Concept Art Poster
Just when San Diego Comic Con is about to be wrapped up, Marvel unleashed a new poster for "The Avengers" which gives the first look at the Hulk. The image gives a close look at the alter ego of Mark Ruffalo's character when he is overwhelmed with anger, with a silhoutte of Bruce Banner on the background.
The individual poster of the Hulk completes the final concept art image which gathers other superheroes, including Black Widow, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye as well as S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents, in the upcoming movie. The posters are available at the Marvel Booth at the Comic Con on Sunday, July 24 only.
While Ruffalo has just been cast as the green giant for "The Avengers", the likes of Scarlett Johansson, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth and Samuel L. Jackson will reprise their roles from previous Marvel films. Jeremy Renner, meanwhile, has made cameo appearance as Hawkeye in "Thor".
In the upcoming action film which will be directed by Joss Whedon, these superheroes are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced. Walt Disney Pictures will drop it in theaters across the nation on May 4, 2012.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch