Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Dinner in Miami
Recent split from husband Marc Anthony apparently doesn't hold Jennifer Lopez back from celebrating her birthday. Turning 42 on Sunday, July 24, the "On the Floor" hitmaker spent her Saturday night dining with a group of 16 that included her mother, sister, manager and stylist.
It was reported that J.Lo and her entourage treated themselves to a menu of authentic Italian dishes as they enjoyed dinner at Scott Conant's restaurant, Scarpetta, inside the Fontainebleau hotel in Miami. Their meal included spaghetti with tomato and basil, foie gras ravioli and polenta.
Dishing more on the Saturday night outing, a source told PEOPLE, "Jennifer looked radiant in a purple and silver evening dress. And when they brought out her birthday cake after the meal, she began to sing." The source added, "She was very happy. The whole group had a blast, staying for hours. They closed down the restaurant."
The night before, J.Lo reportedly had another pre-birthday dinner at the Wine Cellar of the Forge on Miami Beach. It was reported that the songstress and her group "arrived around 9 P.M. and went directly to the private wine cellar." A source added, "She was chatty and charming."
During the meal, the "What to Expect When You're Expecting" actress was presented with a special chocolate souffle. "Jennifer absolutely loved it," said the source. "When the waiters brought the souffle, they sang 'Happy Birthday' to her while pouring everyone a crystal goblet of champagne."
On Sunday, J.Lo was busy writing thank you replies to her Twitter followers for their birthday wishes. She began with a tweet that read, "Thank you all of my Lovers for the birthday wishes! I'm having an amazing day surrounded by family and friends."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth