Kim Kardashian Held Bachelorette Party and Crashed Fiance's
Bride-to-be Kim Kardashian held a bachelorette party on Saturday, July 23 night not far away from her fiance Kris Humphries' bachelor party. Although they agreed not to meet each other that night, Kim decided to crash his party with some of her entourage for good 10 minutes.
Kim wore a pink sash labeled "Tao Bachelorette" and a tiara when celebrating at Tao Las Vegas. Her sisters, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian kept their promise to make the best of it by presenting her with a male-part cake and hiring a mini striper clad in leather. "My sisters are doing everything they can to embarrass me," she told the cheering crowd.
Kim's party was attended also by Demi Lovato, Brittny Gastineau and LaLa Vasquez who all wore red light-up rings on their fingers. Over at the boys', Lamar Odom, Scott Disick and Robert Kardashian supported Kris at the VIP corner of Lavo Las Vegas.
Humpries was surprised with the visit of his woman but kissed her lightly before smooching her for all people to see. Kim and her friends then mingled and left about 10 minutes later. The couple plan to spend another night on Sunday to celebrate.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death