Kim Kardashian Held Bachelorette Party and Crashed Fiance's
Bride-to-be Kim Kardashian held a bachelorette party on Saturday, July 23 night not far away from her fiance Kris Humphries' bachelor party. Although they agreed not to meet each other that night, Kim decided to crash his party with some of her entourage for good 10 minutes.
Kim wore a pink sash labeled "Tao Bachelorette" and a tiara when celebrating at Tao Las Vegas. Her sisters, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian kept their promise to make the best of it by presenting her with a male-part cake and hiring a mini striper clad in leather. "My sisters are doing everything they can to embarrass me," she told the cheering crowd.
Kim's party was attended also by Demi Lovato, Brittny Gastineau and LaLa Vasquez who all wore red light-up rings on their fingers. Over at the boys', Lamar Odom, Scott Disick and Robert Kardashian supported Kris at the VIP corner of Lavo Las Vegas.
Humpries was surprised with the visit of his woman but kissed her lightly before smooching her for all people to see. Kim and her friends then mingled and left about 10 minutes later. The couple plan to spend another night on Sunday to celebrate.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media