Kim Kardashian Held Bachelorette Party and Crashed Fiance's
Bride-to-be Kim Kardashian held a bachelorette party on Saturday, July 23 night not far away from her fiance Kris Humphries' bachelor party. Although they agreed not to meet each other that night, Kim decided to crash his party with some of her entourage for good 10 minutes.
Kim wore a pink sash labeled "Tao Bachelorette" and a tiara when celebrating at Tao Las Vegas. Her sisters, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian kept their promise to make the best of it by presenting her with a male-part cake and hiring a mini striper clad in leather. "My sisters are doing everything they can to embarrass me," she told the cheering crowd.
Kim's party was attended also by Demi Lovato, Brittny Gastineau and LaLa Vasquez who all wore red light-up rings on their fingers. Over at the boys', Lamar Odom, Scott Disick and Robert Kardashian supported Kris at the VIP corner of Lavo Las Vegas.
Humpries was surprised with the visit of his woman but kissed her lightly before smooching her for all people to see. Kim and her friends then mingled and left about 10 minutes later. The couple plan to spend another night on Sunday to celebrate.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?