Kim Kardashian Held Bachelorette Party and Crashed Fiance's
Bride-to-be Kim Kardashian held a bachelorette party on Saturday, July 23 night not far away from her fiance Kris Humphries' bachelor party. Although they agreed not to meet each other that night, Kim decided to crash his party with some of her entourage for good 10 minutes.
Kim wore a pink sash labeled "Tao Bachelorette" and a tiara when celebrating at Tao Las Vegas. Her sisters, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian kept their promise to make the best of it by presenting her with a male-part cake and hiring a mini striper clad in leather. "My sisters are doing everything they can to embarrass me," she told the cheering crowd.
Kim's party was attended also by Demi Lovato, Brittny Gastineau and LaLa Vasquez who all wore red light-up rings on their fingers. Over at the boys', Lamar Odom, Scott Disick and Robert Kardashian supported Kris at the VIP corner of Lavo Las Vegas.
Humpries was surprised with the visit of his woman but kissed her lightly before smooching her for all people to see. Kim and her friends then mingled and left about 10 minutes later. The couple plan to spend another night on Sunday to celebrate.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up