Comic-Con 2011: Unseen 'Lost' Footage That Reveals Too Much
"Lost" may have gone for a year now but the fascination was still present at this year's San Diego Comic Con. During "Entertainment Weekly Presents...Totally LOST: One Year Later", the show's executive producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof did not only come in support but also shared a never-before-seen video.
The Friday, July 22 panel took place at room 5AB at 3:30 P.M., attended also by "Lost" gurus Jeff "Doc" Jensen and Dan "Dan" Snierson . Cuse, who appeared in full Imperial Stormtrooper regalia, and Lindelof were the surprise guests of the night. They teased the audience whether they should let a hidden footage be revealed and finally gave in.
The video is an alternate ending of season 1 finale. Cuse and Lindelof decided not to use it "for fear that it revealed too much about how the series would eventually end". Now that it has ended and fans are familiar with Man in Black, the video may come as huge explanation.
There will be one more "Lost" -related discussion at the SDCC this Saturday, July 23 at 2:00 P.M. "Lost: A Year Later with Jay and Jack" presents podcasters Jay and Jack Glatfelter discussing"Lost" a year after its controversial finale. Former cast members are expected to attend.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens