Comic-Con 2011: Unseen 'Lost' Footage That Reveals Too Much
"Lost" may have gone for a year now but the fascination was still present at this year's San Diego Comic Con. During "Entertainment Weekly Presents...Totally LOST: One Year Later", the show's executive producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof did not only come in support but also shared a never-before-seen video.
The Friday, July 22 panel took place at room 5AB at 3:30 P.M., attended also by "Lost" gurus Jeff "Doc" Jensen and Dan "Dan" Snierson . Cuse, who appeared in full Imperial Stormtrooper regalia, and Lindelof were the surprise guests of the night. They teased the audience whether they should let a hidden footage be revealed and finally gave in.
The video is an alternate ending of season 1 finale. Cuse and Lindelof decided not to use it "for fear that it revealed too much about how the series would eventually end". Now that it has ended and fans are familiar with Man in Black, the video may come as huge explanation.
There will be one more "Lost" -related discussion at the SDCC this Saturday, July 23 at 2:00 P.M. "Lost: A Year Later with Jay and Jack" presents podcasters Jay and Jack Glatfelter discussing"Lost" a year after its controversial finale. Former cast members are expected to attend.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie