Comic-Con 2011: Unseen 'Lost' Footage That Reveals Too Much
"Lost" may have gone for a year now but the fascination was still present at this year's San Diego Comic Con. During "Entertainment Weekly Presents...Totally LOST: One Year Later", the show's executive producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof did not only come in support but also shared a never-before-seen video.
The Friday, July 22 panel took place at room 5AB at 3:30 P.M., attended also by "Lost" gurus Jeff "Doc" Jensen and Dan "Dan" Snierson . Cuse, who appeared in full Imperial Stormtrooper regalia, and Lindelof were the surprise guests of the night. They teased the audience whether they should let a hidden footage be revealed and finally gave in.
The video is an alternate ending of season 1 finale. Cuse and Lindelof decided not to use it "for fear that it revealed too much about how the series would eventually end". Now that it has ended and fans are familiar with Man in Black, the video may come as huge explanation.
There will be one more "Lost" -related discussion at the SDCC this Saturday, July 23 at 2:00 P.M. "Lost: A Year Later with Jay and Jack" presents podcasters Jay and Jack Glatfelter discussing"Lost" a year after its controversial finale. Former cast members are expected to attend.
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host