Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Looking for Place Together
Only a day after it was reported that Jennifer Aniston has met Justin Theroux's cousin, a new report emerges that they are now looking for a pad to live together in. The couple, whose romance only known to public for a couple of months now, is reportedly getting serious in the relationship.
An insider told Us Weekly, Aniston is "house hunting and hoping to find something in the next few weeks. She has looked at places to buy as well as places to rent in the Beverly Hills area." The insider added, "The relationship is going extremely well and this is the next step to something they are hoping will be permanent."
Aniston is already the owner of two one-bedroom penthouses in New York City's West Village. Purchased from star hairstylist Sally Hershberger, the 17th and 18th floor pads would be reconstructed and turned to a mega duplex which includes 900 square feet of outdoor space.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London