Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Looking for Place Together
Only a day after it was reported that Jennifer Aniston has met Justin Theroux's cousin, a new report emerges that they are now looking for a pad to live together in. The couple, whose romance only known to public for a couple of months now, is reportedly getting serious in the relationship.
An insider told Us Weekly, Aniston is "house hunting and hoping to find something in the next few weeks. She has looked at places to buy as well as places to rent in the Beverly Hills area." The insider added, "The relationship is going extremely well and this is the next step to something they are hoping will be permanent."
Aniston is already the owner of two one-bedroom penthouses in New York City's West Village. Purchased from star hairstylist Sally Hershberger, the 17th and 18th floor pads would be reconstructed and turned to a mega duplex which includes 900 square feet of outdoor space.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones