Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Looking for Place Together
Only a day after it was reported that Jennifer Aniston has met Justin Theroux's cousin, a new report emerges that they are now looking for a pad to live together in. The couple, whose romance only known to public for a couple of months now, is reportedly getting serious in the relationship.
An insider told Us Weekly, Aniston is "house hunting and hoping to find something in the next few weeks. She has looked at places to buy as well as places to rent in the Beverly Hills area." The insider added, "The relationship is going extremely well and this is the next step to something they are hoping will be permanent."
Aniston is already the owner of two one-bedroom penthouses in New York City's West Village. Purchased from star hairstylist Sally Hershberger, the 17th and 18th floor pads would be reconstructed and turned to a mega duplex which includes 900 square feet of outdoor space.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character