Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Looking for Place Together
Only a day after it was reported that Jennifer Aniston has met Justin Theroux's cousin, a new report emerges that they are now looking for a pad to live together in. The couple, whose romance only known to public for a couple of months now, is reportedly getting serious in the relationship.
An insider told Us Weekly, Aniston is "house hunting and hoping to find something in the next few weeks. She has looked at places to buy as well as places to rent in the Beverly Hills area." The insider added, "The relationship is going extremely well and this is the next step to something they are hoping will be permanent."
Aniston is already the owner of two one-bedroom penthouses in New York City's West Village. Purchased from star hairstylist Sally Hershberger, the 17th and 18th floor pads would be reconstructed and turned to a mega duplex which includes 900 square feet of outdoor space.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal