Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Looking for Place Together
Only a day after it was reported that Jennifer Aniston has met Justin Theroux's cousin, a new report emerges that they are now looking for a pad to live together in. The couple, whose romance only known to public for a couple of months now, is reportedly getting serious in the relationship.
An insider told Us Weekly, Aniston is "house hunting and hoping to find something in the next few weeks. She has looked at places to buy as well as places to rent in the Beverly Hills area." The insider added, "The relationship is going extremely well and this is the next step to something they are hoping will be permanent."
Aniston is already the owner of two one-bedroom penthouses in New York City's West Village. Purchased from star hairstylist Sally Hershberger, the 17th and 18th floor pads would be reconstructed and turned to a mega duplex which includes 900 square feet of outdoor space.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester