Justin Bieber Wanted for Pee-wee Herman's Next Movie
Justin Bieber might appear in Judd Apatow's new movie. When talking to MTV at 2011 San Diego Comic-Con, the producer/director/screenwriter called out the Canadian pop star for a cameo in an upcoming Pee-wee Herman movie he's working on.
The producer of "Get Him to the Greek" and "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" said, "I can't really tell [what the cameo is], but he makes an appearance toward the end of the film." He added, "He doesn't know about it yet, so if you're watching this, Justin!"
Apatow additionally dished on tidbit that the movie will be a star-studded affair if he has his way. "There's a party scene in the film that I think will have a lot of the stars. We just wrote President Obama into them. We have an offer out to him," he spilled.
The script was written by Paul Reubens, the actor who created and portrayed the iconic character since 1980s. The comedian said he wrote the script with one of Apatow's collaborators, Paul Rust. They reportedly make it to be in the mold of the first film, "Pee-wee's Big Adventure."
More Justin Bieber News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says