Justin Bieber Wanted for Pee-wee Herman's Next Movie
Justin Bieber might appear in Judd Apatow's new movie. When talking to MTV at 2011 San Diego Comic-Con, the producer/director/screenwriter called out the Canadian pop star for a cameo in an upcoming Pee-wee Herman movie he's working on.
The producer of "Get Him to the Greek" and "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" said, "I can't really tell [what the cameo is], but he makes an appearance toward the end of the film." He added, "He doesn't know about it yet, so if you're watching this, Justin!"
Apatow additionally dished on tidbit that the movie will be a star-studded affair if he has his way. "There's a party scene in the film that I think will have a lot of the stars. We just wrote President Obama into them. We have an offer out to him," he spilled.
The script was written by Paul Reubens, the actor who created and portrayed the iconic character since 1980s. The comedian said he wrote the script with one of Apatow's collaborators, Paul Rust. They reportedly make it to be in the mold of the first film, "Pee-wee's Big Adventure."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones