Justin Bieber Wanted for Pee-wee Herman's Next Movie
Justin Bieber might appear in Judd Apatow's new movie. When talking to MTV at 2011 San Diego Comic-Con, the producer/director/screenwriter called out the Canadian pop star for a cameo in an upcoming Pee-wee Herman movie he's working on.
The producer of "Get Him to the Greek" and "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" said, "I can't really tell [what the cameo is], but he makes an appearance toward the end of the film." He added, "He doesn't know about it yet, so if you're watching this, Justin!"
Apatow additionally dished on tidbit that the movie will be a star-studded affair if he has his way. "There's a party scene in the film that I think will have a lot of the stars. We just wrote President Obama into them. We have an offer out to him," he spilled.
The script was written by Paul Reubens, the actor who created and portrayed the iconic character since 1980s. The comedian said he wrote the script with one of Apatow's collaborators, Paul Rust. They reportedly make it to be in the mold of the first film, "Pee-wee's Big Adventure."
More Justin Bieber News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent