Justin Bieber Wanted for Pee-wee Herman's Next Movie
Justin Bieber might appear in Judd Apatow's new movie. When talking to MTV at 2011 San Diego Comic-Con, the producer/director/screenwriter called out the Canadian pop star for a cameo in an upcoming Pee-wee Herman movie he's working on.
The producer of "Get Him to the Greek" and "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" said, "I can't really tell [what the cameo is], but he makes an appearance toward the end of the film." He added, "He doesn't know about it yet, so if you're watching this, Justin!"
Apatow additionally dished on tidbit that the movie will be a star-studded affair if he has his way. "There's a party scene in the film that I think will have a lot of the stars. We just wrote President Obama into them. We have an offer out to him," he spilled.
The script was written by Paul Reubens, the actor who created and portrayed the iconic character since 1980s. The comedian said he wrote the script with one of Apatow's collaborators, Paul Rust. They reportedly make it to be in the mold of the first film, "Pee-wee's Big Adventure."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?