Justin Bieber Wanted for Pee-wee Herman's Next Movie
Justin Bieber might appear in Judd Apatow's new movie. When talking to MTV at 2011 San Diego Comic-Con, the producer/director/screenwriter called out the Canadian pop star for a cameo in an upcoming Pee-wee Herman movie he's working on.
The producer of "Get Him to the Greek" and "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" said, "I can't really tell [what the cameo is], but he makes an appearance toward the end of the film." He added, "He doesn't know about it yet, so if you're watching this, Justin!"
Apatow additionally dished on tidbit that the movie will be a star-studded affair if he has his way. "There's a party scene in the film that I think will have a lot of the stars. We just wrote President Obama into them. We have an offer out to him," he spilled.
The script was written by Paul Reubens, the actor who created and portrayed the iconic character since 1980s. The comedian said he wrote the script with one of Apatow's collaborators, Paul Rust. They reportedly make it to be in the mold of the first film, "Pee-wee's Big Adventure."
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'