Leighton Meester Slaps Mother With Lawsuit for Stealing Money
Leighton Meester is embroiled in a lawsuit drama with her mother. The Blair Waldorf of The CW's "Gossip Girl" has filed a lawsuit against Constance Meester, alleging that the older Meester has misused the $7,500 she sent each month for younger brother Lex's severe medical issues.
In the suit, obtained by TMZ, the 25-year-old actress accused Constance of using the money for plastic surgery and other personal expenses, including Botox and hair extensions. She also noted that her unemployed mother claimed they had a verbal contract requiring her to pay her mother a monthly allowance of $10,000 for life.
Leighton additionally said that Constance threatened to file a $3 million lawsuit against her if she refused to do so. The "Monte Carlo" actress insisted in her suit that the claim of the contract is untrue and has asked a judge to rule that there is no such contract between her and her mother.
Back in February, Leighton's mother has been slapped with a restraining order after a woman named Laurel Wigg accused her of making death threats. In the legal documents filed at Los Angeles Superior Court, Lauren said that Constance has told her she would "hunt and kill" her and her son.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'