Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Bump Into Justin Timberlake on Romantic Dinner
After a day of promotional work at this year's San Diego Comic-Con, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson spent some of their downtime with Justin Timberlake. According to Us Weekly, the "Twilight Saga" co-stars bumped into the "Friends with Benefits" actor while out on a romantic dinner.
On Thursday night, July 21, Kristen and Robert grabbed sushi at Nobu in San Diego's Hard Rock Hotel, and were seen chatting with 30-year-old Justin. The rumored couple reportedly went on with their date even when the "SexyBack" singer had finished his meal and slipped out of the hotel's secret side entrance.
Kristen and Robert were in town for the "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" panels at the Comic-Con, while Justin was there to promote his upcoming thriller "In Time". Earlier in the day, Justin joked that he and co-star Amanda Seyfried "brought protection" since it was his first time appearing at the annual convention.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal