Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Bump Into Justin Timberlake on Romantic Dinner
After a day of promotional work at this year's San Diego Comic-Con, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson spent some of their downtime with Justin Timberlake. According to Us Weekly, the "Twilight Saga" co-stars bumped into the "Friends with Benefits" actor while out on a romantic dinner.
On Thursday night, July 21, Kristen and Robert grabbed sushi at Nobu in San Diego's Hard Rock Hotel, and were seen chatting with 30-year-old Justin. The rumored couple reportedly went on with their date even when the "SexyBack" singer had finished his meal and slipped out of the hotel's secret side entrance.
Kristen and Robert were in town for the "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" panels at the Comic-Con, while Justin was there to promote his upcoming thriller "In Time". Earlier in the day, Justin joked that he and co-star Amanda Seyfried "brought protection" since it was his first time appearing at the annual convention.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development
- Taraji P. Henson and 'Empire' Co-Star Nia Long Are Reportedly Feuding on Set, Rep Reacts
- 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Originally Features Jyn Erso's Mother as Jedi Knight