Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Bump Into Justin Timberlake on Romantic Dinner
After a day of promotional work at this year's San Diego Comic-Con, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson spent some of their downtime with Justin Timberlake. According to Us Weekly, the "Twilight Saga" co-stars bumped into the "Friends with Benefits" actor while out on a romantic dinner.
On Thursday night, July 21, Kristen and Robert grabbed sushi at Nobu in San Diego's Hard Rock Hotel, and were seen chatting with 30-year-old Justin. The rumored couple reportedly went on with their date even when the "SexyBack" singer had finished his meal and slipped out of the hotel's secret side entrance.
Kristen and Robert were in town for the "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" panels at the Comic-Con, while Justin was there to promote his upcoming thriller "In Time". Earlier in the day, Justin joked that he and co-star Amanda Seyfried "brought protection" since it was his first time appearing at the annual convention.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'