Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Bump Into Justin Timberlake on Romantic Dinner
After a day of promotional work at this year's San Diego Comic-Con, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson spent some of their downtime with Justin Timberlake. According to Us Weekly, the "Twilight Saga" co-stars bumped into the "Friends with Benefits" actor while out on a romantic dinner.
On Thursday night, July 21, Kristen and Robert grabbed sushi at Nobu in San Diego's Hard Rock Hotel, and were seen chatting with 30-year-old Justin. The rumored couple reportedly went on with their date even when the "SexyBack" singer had finished his meal and slipped out of the hotel's secret side entrance.
Kristen and Robert were in town for the "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" panels at the Comic-Con, while Justin was there to promote his upcoming thriller "In Time". Earlier in the day, Justin joked that he and co-star Amanda Seyfried "brought protection" since it was his first time appearing at the annual convention.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance