Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Bump Into Justin Timberlake on Romantic Dinner
After a day of promotional work at this year's San Diego Comic-Con, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson spent some of their downtime with Justin Timberlake. According to Us Weekly, the "Twilight Saga" co-stars bumped into the "Friends with Benefits" actor while out on a romantic dinner.
On Thursday night, July 21, Kristen and Robert grabbed sushi at Nobu in San Diego's Hard Rock Hotel, and were seen chatting with 30-year-old Justin. The rumored couple reportedly went on with their date even when the "SexyBack" singer had finished his meal and slipped out of the hotel's secret side entrance.
Kristen and Robert were in town for the "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" panels at the Comic-Con, while Justin was there to promote his upcoming thriller "In Time". Earlier in the day, Justin joked that he and co-star Amanda Seyfried "brought protection" since it was his first time appearing at the annual convention.
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!