Comic-Con 2011: What's Coming Next in Season 4 and 5 of 'True Blood'
At San Diego Comic Con on Friday, July 22, "True Blood" fans were treated to a new sneak peek for the coming episodes of season 4. It teases more of Sookie and Eric's possible romantic relationship since the two are seen together on a bed, but Bill warns Sookie that Eric is a liar and master manipulator.
Also in the preview, it seems that Marnie will get more powerful and is determined to banish vampires. There are glimpses of Sam having a serious confrontation with his brother, and Tara coming to a conclusion that everyone close to her ends up dead, which all are wrapped up with a scene where Sookie lying and bleeding on her stomach.
After the sneak peek was played, the cast including Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer and Alexander Skarsgard as well as creator Alan Ball came out for a Q&A. Dishing on Sookie and Eric's relationship, Ball revealed, "There will be a moment where Sookie and Eric are in the shower together," which may be weirder and dirtier than what's in the book.
Talking about what is coming in season 5, Ball said how Eric made Pam will finally be revealed. He further teased that a Hooligans type place with male and female strippers and "spirits without bodies, which may or may not be ghosts, freakish demons and more unusual supernatural creatures never seen before" will be featured in the fifth season.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'