Comic-Con 2011: What's Coming Next in Season 4 and 5 of 'True Blood'
At San Diego Comic Con on Friday, July 22, "True Blood" fans were treated to a new sneak peek for the coming episodes of season 4. It teases more of Sookie and Eric's possible romantic relationship since the two are seen together on a bed, but Bill warns Sookie that Eric is a liar and master manipulator.
Also in the preview, it seems that Marnie will get more powerful and is determined to banish vampires. There are glimpses of Sam having a serious confrontation with his brother, and Tara coming to a conclusion that everyone close to her ends up dead, which all are wrapped up with a scene where Sookie lying and bleeding on her stomach.
After the sneak peek was played, the cast including Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer and Alexander Skarsgard as well as creator Alan Ball came out for a Q&A. Dishing on Sookie and Eric's relationship, Ball revealed, "There will be a moment where Sookie and Eric are in the shower together," which may be weirder and dirtier than what's in the book.
Talking about what is coming in season 5, Ball said how Eric made Pam will finally be revealed. He further teased that a Hooligans type place with male and female strippers and "spirits without bodies, which may or may not be ghosts, freakish demons and more unusual supernatural creatures never seen before" will be featured in the fifth season.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama