Comic-Con 2011: What's Coming Next in Season 4 and 5 of 'True Blood'
At San Diego Comic Con on Friday, July 22, "True Blood" fans were treated to a new sneak peek for the coming episodes of season 4. It teases more of Sookie and Eric's possible romantic relationship since the two are seen together on a bed, but Bill warns Sookie that Eric is a liar and master manipulator.
Also in the preview, it seems that Marnie will get more powerful and is determined to banish vampires. There are glimpses of Sam having a serious confrontation with his brother, and Tara coming to a conclusion that everyone close to her ends up dead, which all are wrapped up with a scene where Sookie lying and bleeding on her stomach.
After the sneak peek was played, the cast including Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer and Alexander Skarsgard as well as creator Alan Ball came out for a Q&A. Dishing on Sookie and Eric's relationship, Ball revealed, "There will be a moment where Sookie and Eric are in the shower together," which may be weirder and dirtier than what's in the book.
Talking about what is coming in season 5, Ball said how Eric made Pam will finally be revealed. He further teased that a Hooligans type place with male and female strippers and "spirits without bodies, which may or may not be ghosts, freakish demons and more unusual supernatural creatures never seen before" will be featured in the fifth season.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama