Demi Lovato Reveals 'Skyscraper' Spanish Version and Album Release Date
Following the success of her new single "Skyscraper" which soared to No. 1 on iTunes chart, Demi Lovato released a Spanish version of the song. The former Disney darling re-recorded the emotional track under the title "Rascacielo".
Almost at the same time, Demi announced release date of her new album. "I hope you're screaming and jumping down in your room right now because I'm about to tell you when my album is releasing," she gushed. "September 20th. There we go!"
Talking about her new sound, she said she ditched her pop rock roots to work on something that will showcase her vocals more. "I'm feeling really, really comfortable on what we have so far," she stated before adding that "about 20-something" tracks have already been recorded.
After the album is released, the former "Sonny with a Chance" star is expected to go on tour. "If I was to tour, I would announce it soon and maybe, possibly, I'm in the works of putting together a tour. Maybe. And maybe it'll be all around the world. I don't know," she teased her plan.
More Demi Lovato News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake