Comic-Con 2011: New Trailer and Premiere Date of 'Walking Dead' Season 2
AMC unleashed a new trailer and announced a premiere date for the second season of "The Walking Dead" at its Comic Con panel on Friday, July 22. The intense trailer mixes footage from season one and new scenes from season 2, which mostly follow the survivors being stranded on a highway with a group of zombies approaching.
The new season will premiere Sunday, October 16 at 9 P.M., an hour earlier than its previous time slot. It will additionally consist of 13 episodes, twice more than what AMC ordered last season.
Speaking about another change in the upcoming season, creator Robert Kirkman said, "The first season was all about being in the city, and dealing with zombies in the streets. The second season is about zombies in the woods and what's behind that next tree. It's a much more rural setting."
Laurie Holden, who joined the panel along with co-stars Sarah Wayne Callies and Jeffrey DeMunn, revealed that her character Andrea will be pushed further after the loss of her sister Amy. "Amy was the love of my life and there was no cleansing," she shared. "Every character is pushed to the max [in season 2] ... if you are a fan of the graphic novel, I think you're really going to love this season."
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'