Blake Lively Spotted on Shopping Trip With Leonardo DiCaprio
Proving rumors she has been dumped by Leonardo DiCaprio are wrong, Blake Lively went out with her rumored boyfriend recently. The Carol Ferris of "Green Lantern" was spotted going on a shopping trip in downtown Santa Barbara, California with the "J. Edgar" actor on Wednesday, July 20.
23-year-old Blake and 35-year-old Leo were shopping for some shades at Solstice Sunglass Boutique at the Paseo Nuevo Mall, E! News reported. A source recalled, "Blake was dressed in a white summer dress, scarf and a hat with a small brim, and Leo was also wearing a baseball cap with a casual T-shirt."
Though they stepped out together, the rumored couple didn't flaunt their affection to one another. "There was no PDA, and they didn't talk to anyone in the store," said a store employee who added that Leo was seen texting on his phone as he leaned against a sunglasses case, while Blake looked around.
The twosome stayed in the store for about 10 minutes. "They came in and looked around, but then they got skittish when some girls noticed them," the employee added. "They basically looked at each other and realized they were being watched by a few girls and almost ran out of the mall."
Words spread recently that Blake and Leo had broken up because of his mother. Now magazine previously reported that a close friend said, "Blake's a total mess. She tried hard to impress Leo's mum when they met but Irmelin couldn't stand her." It was further said that the fact that Irmelin didn't like Blake has put Leo off.
More Blake Lively News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington