Blake Lively Spotted on Shopping Trip With Leonardo DiCaprio
Proving rumors she has been dumped by Leonardo DiCaprio are wrong, Blake Lively went out with her rumored boyfriend recently. The Carol Ferris of "Green Lantern" was spotted going on a shopping trip in downtown Santa Barbara, California with the "J. Edgar" actor on Wednesday, July 20.
23-year-old Blake and 35-year-old Leo were shopping for some shades at Solstice Sunglass Boutique at the Paseo Nuevo Mall, E! News reported. A source recalled, "Blake was dressed in a white summer dress, scarf and a hat with a small brim, and Leo was also wearing a baseball cap with a casual T-shirt."
Though they stepped out together, the rumored couple didn't flaunt their affection to one another. "There was no PDA, and they didn't talk to anyone in the store," said a store employee who added that Leo was seen texting on his phone as he leaned against a sunglasses case, while Blake looked around.
The twosome stayed in the store for about 10 minutes. "They came in and looked around, but then they got skittish when some girls noticed them," the employee added. "They basically looked at each other and realized they were being watched by a few girls and almost ran out of the mall."
Words spread recently that Blake and Leo had broken up because of his mother. Now magazine previously reported that a close friend said, "Blake's a total mess. She tried hard to impress Leo's mum when they met but Irmelin couldn't stand her." It was further said that the fact that Irmelin didn't like Blake has put Leo off.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation