James Franco on Relationship With Ahna O'Reilly: 'It's Over'
James Franco announced that he is newly single. The "127 Hours" star has broken up with girlfriend of five years, Ahna O'Reilly, and the reason of split according to the actor is none other than busy schedule.
"It's over," Franco said in the August issue of Playboy as quoted by NY Daily News. He has kept himself busy since last year with the "General Hospital" guest stints, the Oscar hosting and the multiple degrees at prestigious universities, not to mention his movie commitments.
"We'd been living together in L.A. and then came to New York to go school for two years. Then I signed up for more school at Yale. I think that was it for her," Franco continued.
Franco and O'Reilly started dating in 2006. Although he was not officially single until recently, Franco was linked to a number of women such as Sienna Miller and Agyness Deyn.
More James Franco News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson