James Franco on Relationship With Ahna O'Reilly: 'It's Over'
James Franco announced that he is newly single. The "127 Hours" star has broken up with girlfriend of five years, Ahna O'Reilly, and the reason of split according to the actor is none other than busy schedule.
"It's over," Franco said in the August issue of Playboy as quoted by NY Daily News. He has kept himself busy since last year with the "General Hospital" guest stints, the Oscar hosting and the multiple degrees at prestigious universities, not to mention his movie commitments.
"We'd been living together in L.A. and then came to New York to go school for two years. Then I signed up for more school at Yale. I think that was it for her," Franco continued.
Franco and O'Reilly started dating in 2006. Although he was not officially single until recently, Franco was linked to a number of women such as Sienna Miller and Agyness Deyn.
More James Franco News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart