James Franco on Relationship With Ahna O'Reilly: 'It's Over'
James Franco announced that he is newly single. The "127 Hours" star has broken up with girlfriend of five years, Ahna O'Reilly, and the reason of split according to the actor is none other than busy schedule.
"It's over," Franco said in the August issue of Playboy as quoted by NY Daily News. He has kept himself busy since last year with the "General Hospital" guest stints, the Oscar hosting and the multiple degrees at prestigious universities, not to mention his movie commitments.
"We'd been living together in L.A. and then came to New York to go school for two years. Then I signed up for more school at Yale. I think that was it for her," Franco continued.
Franco and O'Reilly started dating in 2006. Although he was not officially single until recently, Franco was linked to a number of women such as Sienna Miller and Agyness Deyn.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says