James Franco on Relationship With Ahna O'Reilly: 'It's Over'
James Franco announced that he is newly single. The "127 Hours" star has broken up with girlfriend of five years, Ahna O'Reilly, and the reason of split according to the actor is none other than busy schedule.
"It's over," Franco said in the August issue of Playboy as quoted by NY Daily News. He has kept himself busy since last year with the "General Hospital" guest stints, the Oscar hosting and the multiple degrees at prestigious universities, not to mention his movie commitments.
"We'd been living together in L.A. and then came to New York to go school for two years. Then I signed up for more school at Yale. I think that was it for her," Franco continued.
Franco and O'Reilly started dating in 2006. Although he was not officially single until recently, Franco was linked to a number of women such as Sienna Miller and Agyness Deyn.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer