James Franco on Relationship With Ahna O'Reilly: 'It's Over'
James Franco announced that he is newly single. The "127 Hours" star has broken up with girlfriend of five years, Ahna O'Reilly, and the reason of split according to the actor is none other than busy schedule.
"It's over," Franco said in the August issue of Playboy as quoted by NY Daily News. He has kept himself busy since last year with the "General Hospital" guest stints, the Oscar hosting and the multiple degrees at prestigious universities, not to mention his movie commitments.
"We'd been living together in L.A. and then came to New York to go school for two years. Then I signed up for more school at Yale. I think that was it for her," Franco continued.
Franco and O'Reilly started dating in 2006. Although he was not officially single until recently, Franco was linked to a number of women such as Sienna Miller and Agyness Deyn.
More James Franco News
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?