Jennifer Aniston Meets Justin Theroux's Family
Jennifer Aniston is seemingly going strong with new boyfriend Justin Theroux. While in London for the premiere of her comedy film "Horrible Bosses", the 42-year-old actress was reportedly introduced to and spent time with a family member of the "Your Highness" actor.
After hitting the red carpet solo, Jen came to Shoreditch House with Justin for a private dinner on Wednesday, July 20. An eyewitness told Us Weekly that around half an hour after their arrival at the swanky members-only club, they were joined by his documentarian cousin, Louis Theroux.
Of the meeting, the observer said, "Louis obviously approved [of Jennifer]." The insider went on to share, "It looked like they were having a great time, and they all seemed instantly at ease with each other. Justin looked proud of Jen and seemed quite manly and protective."
For the private dinner, the ex-wife of Brad Pitt wore a little black dress. It was earlier reported that she grabbed a martini when walking through the rooftop bar. Another witness added that Jen looked "really chilled out and seemed blissfully happy," adding that she was "grinning at everyone who turned to look at her."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'