Jennifer Aniston Meets Justin Theroux's Family
Jennifer Aniston is seemingly going strong with new boyfriend Justin Theroux. While in London for the premiere of her comedy film "Horrible Bosses", the 42-year-old actress was reportedly introduced to and spent time with a family member of the "Your Highness" actor.
After hitting the red carpet solo, Jen came to Shoreditch House with Justin for a private dinner on Wednesday, July 20. An eyewitness told Us Weekly that around half an hour after their arrival at the swanky members-only club, they were joined by his documentarian cousin, Louis Theroux.
Of the meeting, the observer said, "Louis obviously approved [of Jennifer]." The insider went on to share, "It looked like they were having a great time, and they all seemed instantly at ease with each other. Justin looked proud of Jen and seemed quite manly and protective."
For the private dinner, the ex-wife of Brad Pitt wore a little black dress. It was earlier reported that she grabbed a martini when walking through the rooftop bar. Another witness added that Jen looked "really chilled out and seemed blissfully happy," adding that she was "grinning at everyone who turned to look at her."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed