Jennifer Aniston Meets Justin Theroux's Family
Jennifer Aniston is seemingly going strong with new boyfriend Justin Theroux. While in London for the premiere of her comedy film "Horrible Bosses", the 42-year-old actress was reportedly introduced to and spent time with a family member of the "Your Highness" actor.
After hitting the red carpet solo, Jen came to Shoreditch House with Justin for a private dinner on Wednesday, July 20. An eyewitness told Us Weekly that around half an hour after their arrival at the swanky members-only club, they were joined by his documentarian cousin, Louis Theroux.
Of the meeting, the observer said, "Louis obviously approved [of Jennifer]." The insider went on to share, "It looked like they were having a great time, and they all seemed instantly at ease with each other. Justin looked proud of Jen and seemed quite manly and protective."
For the private dinner, the ex-wife of Brad Pitt wore a little black dress. It was earlier reported that she grabbed a martini when walking through the rooftop bar. Another witness added that Jen looked "really chilled out and seemed blissfully happy," adding that she was "grinning at everyone who turned to look at her."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?