Jennifer Aniston Meets Justin Theroux's Family
Jennifer Aniston is seemingly going strong with new boyfriend Justin Theroux. While in London for the premiere of her comedy film "Horrible Bosses", the 42-year-old actress was reportedly introduced to and spent time with a family member of the "Your Highness" actor.
After hitting the red carpet solo, Jen came to Shoreditch House with Justin for a private dinner on Wednesday, July 20. An eyewitness told Us Weekly that around half an hour after their arrival at the swanky members-only club, they were joined by his documentarian cousin, Louis Theroux.
Of the meeting, the observer said, "Louis obviously approved [of Jennifer]." The insider went on to share, "It looked like they were having a great time, and they all seemed instantly at ease with each other. Justin looked proud of Jen and seemed quite manly and protective."
For the private dinner, the ex-wife of Brad Pitt wore a little black dress. It was earlier reported that she grabbed a martini when walking through the rooftop bar. Another witness added that Jen looked "really chilled out and seemed blissfully happy," adding that she was "grinning at everyone who turned to look at her."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa