Chris Brown: Neighbor From Hell Accusations Are So Childish
Chris Brown is firing back at his neighbors' allegations that he is the neighbor from hell. After TMZ brought out the reports that his neighbors accused him of parking in handicapped spaces, blasting music, and racing dogs in hallways, the "Beautiful People" singer took to Twitter to claim his innocence and brand the allegations "childish".
"So this is cleared up... My neighbor has a problem with me (as do some people)so this whole tmz story is a way to continue...," the R&B singer began sharing his side of the story. "The bs. My neighbor carves my name in our elevator to incriminate me so it looks like I'm a reckless 22 your old."
Breezy then addressed the photos that show him parking in handicapped spaces. "My parking spaces in my building that were assigned to me when I [bought] this crib are painted over with handicap and no Parking signs," so wrote the singer who collaborates with Justin Bieber for "Next 2 You".
In a series of following tweets, he ranted, "A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house! I'm barely home so these stories and accusations are so childish! My neighbor also calls the parking enforcement everyday so I get a 360 dollar ticket for each of my cars. (everyday)"
Breezy went on to add, "I feel I have to explain myself because my brand/life is always being slandered and tampered with! ITS GOTTA STOP! I love all my fans, thx for understanding." He later concluded, "No need for me to play the victim. Just wanna live my life and just make music!"
More Chris Brown News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'