Chris Brown: Neighbor From Hell Accusations Are So Childish
Chris Brown is firing back at his neighbors' allegations that he is the neighbor from hell. After TMZ brought out the reports that his neighbors accused him of parking in handicapped spaces, blasting music, and racing dogs in hallways, the "Beautiful People" singer took to Twitter to claim his innocence and brand the allegations "childish".
"So this is cleared up... My neighbor has a problem with me (as do some people)so this whole tmz story is a way to continue...," the R&B singer began sharing his side of the story. "The bs. My neighbor carves my name in our elevator to incriminate me so it looks like I'm a reckless 22 your old."
Breezy then addressed the photos that show him parking in handicapped spaces. "My parking spaces in my building that were assigned to me when I [bought] this crib are painted over with handicap and no Parking signs," so wrote the singer who collaborates with Justin Bieber for "Next 2 You".
In a series of following tweets, he ranted, "A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house! I'm barely home so these stories and accusations are so childish! My neighbor also calls the parking enforcement everyday so I get a 360 dollar ticket for each of my cars. (everyday)"
Breezy went on to add, "I feel I have to explain myself because my brand/life is always being slandered and tampered with! ITS GOTTA STOP! I love all my fans, thx for understanding." He later concluded, "No need for me to play the victim. Just wanna live my life and just make music!"
More Chris Brown News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3