'Paranormal Activity 3' Teaser Trailer: It's Bloody Mary
The third installment of "Paranormal Activity" horror movie series has got an official teaser trailer. Instead of seeing what might happen in the aftermath of "Paranormal Activity 2" which ended with Katie taking Kristi's baby after killing her and Dan, the video goes back to the year of 1988 when Katie and Kristi were just little girls.
What could two innocent kids possibly do that taunted malicious supernatural beings? The secret behind the Paranormal Activities which tormented them during the years to come is revealed, and it's Bloody Mary. "Whatever happened when I was a little, I don't remember anything," adult Katie and Kristi insist.
"Paranormal Activity 3" is directed by "Catfish" helmers Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman. It's scheduled to make its way out in theaters across the United States on October 21.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March