'Paranormal Activity 3' Teaser Trailer: It's Bloody Mary
The third installment of "Paranormal Activity" horror movie series has got an official teaser trailer. Instead of seeing what might happen in the aftermath of "Paranormal Activity 2" which ended with Katie taking Kristi's baby after killing her and Dan, the video goes back to the year of 1988 when Katie and Kristi were just little girls.
What could two innocent kids possibly do that taunted malicious supernatural beings? The secret behind the Paranormal Activities which tormented them during the years to come is revealed, and it's Bloody Mary. "Whatever happened when I was a little, I don't remember anything," adult Katie and Kristi insist.
"Paranormal Activity 3" is directed by "Catfish" helmers Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman. It's scheduled to make its way out in theaters across the United States on October 21.
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings