'Paranormal Activity 3' Teaser Trailer: It's Bloody Mary
The third installment of "Paranormal Activity" horror movie series has got an official teaser trailer. Instead of seeing what might happen in the aftermath of "Paranormal Activity 2" which ended with Katie taking Kristi's baby after killing her and Dan, the video goes back to the year of 1988 when Katie and Kristi were just little girls.
What could two innocent kids possibly do that taunted malicious supernatural beings? The secret behind the Paranormal Activities which tormented them during the years to come is revealed, and it's Bloody Mary. "Whatever happened when I was a little, I don't remember anything," adult Katie and Kristi insist.
"Paranormal Activity 3" is directed by "Catfish" helmers Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman. It's scheduled to make its way out in theaters across the United States on October 21.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers