'Paranormal Activity 3' Teaser Trailer: It's Bloody Mary
The third installment of "Paranormal Activity" horror movie series has got an official teaser trailer. Instead of seeing what might happen in the aftermath of "Paranormal Activity 2" which ended with Katie taking Kristi's baby after killing her and Dan, the video goes back to the year of 1988 when Katie and Kristi were just little girls.
What could two innocent kids possibly do that taunted malicious supernatural beings? The secret behind the Paranormal Activities which tormented them during the years to come is revealed, and it's Bloody Mary. "Whatever happened when I was a little, I don't remember anything," adult Katie and Kristi insist.
"Paranormal Activity 3" is directed by "Catfish" helmers Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman. It's scheduled to make its way out in theaters across the United States on October 21.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!