'Paranormal Activity 3' Teaser Trailer: It's Bloody Mary
The third installment of "Paranormal Activity" horror movie series has got an official teaser trailer. Instead of seeing what might happen in the aftermath of "Paranormal Activity 2" which ended with Katie taking Kristi's baby after killing her and Dan, the video goes back to the year of 1988 when Katie and Kristi were just little girls.
What could two innocent kids possibly do that taunted malicious supernatural beings? The secret behind the Paranormal Activities which tormented them during the years to come is revealed, and it's Bloody Mary. "Whatever happened when I was a little, I don't remember anything," adult Katie and Kristi insist.
"Paranormal Activity 3" is directed by "Catfish" helmers Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman. It's scheduled to make its way out in theaters across the United States on October 21.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked