Report: Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's Marriage Marred by Fling
Speculations have been flowing out since Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony announced that they are separating after seven years earlier this month. No reason of split has come out of the estranged couple's lips but a source said their problem stemmed back from an incident on board a private plane in 2009.
Two years ago, Jennifer and Marc came close to splitting when he allegedly had a fling with a flight attendant. "Marc and Jennifer almost split up over it," the source told Us. Another insider added, "Jennifer was going to leave him then, but Marc begged her to stay. They went to marriage counseling and she decided to give it another shot. He was someone she truly loved."
The story is yet confirmed by both's reps. But this is not the only speculation that they have to clarify. Words are, J. Lo left her husband due to his controlling behavior over her wardrobe and business endeavors.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent