Report: Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's Marriage Marred by Fling
Speculations have been flowing out since Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony announced that they are separating after seven years earlier this month. No reason of split has come out of the estranged couple's lips but a source said their problem stemmed back from an incident on board a private plane in 2009.
Two years ago, Jennifer and Marc came close to splitting when he allegedly had a fling with a flight attendant. "Marc and Jennifer almost split up over it," the source told Us. Another insider added, "Jennifer was going to leave him then, but Marc begged her to stay. They went to marriage counseling and she decided to give it another shot. He was someone she truly loved."
The story is yet confirmed by both's reps. But this is not the only speculation that they have to clarify. Words are, J. Lo left her husband due to his controlling behavior over her wardrobe and business endeavors.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake