Report: Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's Marriage Marred by Fling
Speculations have been flowing out since Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony announced that they are separating after seven years earlier this month. No reason of split has come out of the estranged couple's lips but a source said their problem stemmed back from an incident on board a private plane in 2009.
Two years ago, Jennifer and Marc came close to splitting when he allegedly had a fling with a flight attendant. "Marc and Jennifer almost split up over it," the source told Us. Another insider added, "Jennifer was going to leave him then, but Marc begged her to stay. They went to marriage counseling and she decided to give it another shot. He was someone she truly loved."
The story is yet confirmed by both's reps. But this is not the only speculation that they have to clarify. Words are, J. Lo left her husband due to his controlling behavior over her wardrobe and business endeavors.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard